17: Back H- Wait, Huh?

Začít od začátku

Schools over pretty quickly. I have to go to the girls house today. I almost forget about that since it's been a while. I'm sure Futaro's there but with this paycheck I'll get a coffee. I need it.

I ran out of my house and just grabbed a random sweatshirt. It's the one I got from the mall. It's the first time wearing it actually.

I heard one of the girls did bad on their test so I have to help them with that. I'm pretty sure we got all 5 sisters with us now so that's. . . Work.

***

There we go, a little wake up before entering hell. Ha, maybe it's a little more tamer now that everyone's here. I heard Nino and Itsuki are gonna stay for a session.

Akira: Hello, sorry, I let myself in when someone was leavin-

Futaro: CALL ME A PERVERT!!!

.

.

.

Akira: Sorry, wrong apartment.

Yotsuba: No it's us!

Akira: Um, Futaro, do we need to talk?

Futaro: You don't know what's going on that's all.

Akira: Do I want to know?

Nino: You. . . Are a completely incorrigible pervert.

Futaro: No, not in the way that cuts to the heart.

Akira: That hurt me and it wasn't even aimed to me.

Miku: You know, you can tell us apart my our moles.

Akira: Oh I also have some birthmarks. Fun fact, birthmarks are when your cells overlap each other and the odd black or brown pigment. There are other kinds of birthmarks but those are the most common kind.

Nino: I get it we're under the tag "learning but you don't have to just spit out nonsense.

Akira: It's my job to teach you guys.

Itsuki: We're actually ranked 44 in "learning".

Akira: Stop that, it's corny to continue.

Futaro: Well *WHAM* this is my last resort. This is a collection of that test. The one who can't solve them is our culprit.

Itsuki: This is simply ridiculous!

Yotsuba: I'm sure I can't answer them either!

Akira: Wow.

Futaro: The one with the lowest will be considered our culprit. Now start.

This is a ok plan, but if we're being realistic, they're all stupid. They all must have failed this test, and I bet Futaro knows this. He's just seeing how they do now.

Nino: How did things turn out like this?

Miku: You two are being a little pushy today.

Akira: We're just making sure you all pasted this test. It was easy wasn't it?

Miku: Yes but-

Akira: Then you should have no problem doing it now then.

Miku: Hmp.

This is a bit unneeded. I know they all failed. Let's not fool ourselves Futaro. He's just blinded by himself since he spend a good while on this section.

Ichika: Looks like I'm first!

Futaro: Hmm.

Stop holding in so close, I should look too!