Chapter 3

I teleported to Jen's front door and knocked on it with my hoof. "Jen! Come on! We need to go soon!" I yelled.

Jen opened the door and sighed. "Come in, I'm not ready yet" she said. I walked in and sat down on her couch. "So your parents are away?" I asked. "Yeah, vacation." She stated. "Hey Jennfier, when are we going?" Asked a familiar voice. I looked over to see a mare with black and white hair, wings, grey coat and red eyes.

"Oh hi, I'm Sketchy Paw. Call me Sketchy" said the pegasus. "Nice to meet you. I'm Blue Stitch. Call me Stitch." I replied. "Stitch!" I heard 2 voices yell and scurry out of the kitchen. I could easily tell it was Night and Starry.

"Why do we have to go? Oh wait, because Stitch screwed up like a blank flank and told Strike that we were going to come to his party!" Yelled Starry. "Yeah.. I'm sorry to say this but, it's kinda your fault Stitch." Added Night. "Guys, come on. We can have a good time!" I tried lightening up the mood.. Not working out so great.

Sketchy, Night, Starry, Jen and I all crammed into Jen's parent's truck. "I could have teleported all of us there.." I said. "Really, it's no problem Stitch. You'd be exhausted if you did that." Stated Starry.

After about five minutes, we arrived at the party.. "Well, let's get this over with." Complained Jen.

***--------------***

Hai, I'm Georgina the author or what ever. Anyways, I hope you're liking the story. Don't worry, not all of this high school shit will be going on forever. Probably after the next chapter is done so when it's the weekend she'll get the job and yeah. M'kay.. There IS going to be a surprising part or something so continue reading! Thanks! Mind leaving some comments about your opinion? That'd be great! Thank you! 💕