Chapter 1

I heard the foot steps, walking closer towards me while I just layed there. Exhausted. I felt a hoof grab a hold of my shoulder and shake me.

"Wake up, Stitch!" Yelled my father. I rolled over and did the same with my eyes. "I'm tired.. Why can't I just go to school tomorrow?" I groaned. "Come on, we just moved here. You should make some new friends" stated my dad.

My dad left, leaving the door open. I wiped my eyes and sat up with my blanket still on me. I sighed and stood up, walking towards my dresser. Almost tripping over my own hoof.

I levitated the plastic red brush to my head and began brushing the matted and tangled mane. 'Since when does dad wake me up? It's usually mom who does that' I thought to myself. "Hey uh.. Dad! Where's mom?" I yelled downstairs. "She's at work" he yelled back. "Oh.." I mumbled to myself and walked over to the door and closed it shut.

I finished brushing my mane and tail about 5 minutes later since all the knots.. I began styling my mane into a messy bun, I failed mutiple times until the 6th time. I trotted down stairs and sat on the couch.

"Did you make coffee?" I asked my dad. "Of course I did, it's in the kitchen if you want some. I put your water bottle near it if you would like to take some to school." He explained. "Yeah, thanks" I thanked my dad then went into the kitchen to see that the water bottle was ready to go.

I levitated it beside me and got my satchel bag I already prepared last night. I said goodbye to my dad and teleported to the front of the school.

I felt a bit woozy since I'm not that great with teleportation spells.. I took a sip of my coffee from the silver metal water bottle that said Grain n' Simple on the bottom of it.

I walked into the school to see mares and stallions of different ages running around, meeting with friends and just talking. "Great.." I mumbled. I walked into my first class, English with Mrs. Zap.

I sat down and looked around. "Uh.. Might not wanna sit there, newbie." Said a voice from behind me. I looked back, a mare with brown hair, dark brown eyes and a creamy coat. "And why wouldn't I want to sit here?" I asked. "That's kind of Thunder Storm's seat." She replied.

A dark blue coated mare with a light blue and yellow streaked mane and tail stood infront of me, glaring at me with her red eyes. "That's my seat. Sorry, kid..." She muttered. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry. You must be Thunder Storm! I'm Blue Stitch, nice to meet you" I said and put out my hoof and waited for her to shake it. "Just go away.." She demanded. "Oh okay.. Umm okay." I said, frightened.

I sat in a desk beside the creamy mare, turns out she's a pegasus. "Hey, I'm Jennifer." She introduced her self. "Oh, nice to meet you, I'm-" I got cut off by her. "Yeah, I know. Blue Stitch." She interrupted.

During the whole class the teacher didn't teach much or even pay attention to the students.. Me and Jennifer got to know each other, at the end of class I gave her my number incase she wanted to hang out sometime. Maybe my dad was right.. Maybe I could make friends?

***--------------***

I wanna say thank you if you're reading this! I'm going to try to update the story as much as I can! My wifi is kinda shit so I won't always be on to update. Anyways, thank you!