It's a New Day - I hope!

The school bell rings, and all the students rush to the canteen. I just don't feel hungry, I don't know why. There's all these memories and flashbacks which are not leaving me! I so much hope they do. Wherever I go, it's all sad to me - even at parties! I can't go on with this anymore!

"Hey Chris!", Betty looked at me and waved, with a face which spoke 'my condolences'.

"How you doin' Betty" I said with a fake smile, however hard I tried I couldn't freely express myself without a frown nowadays.

"I heard about your parents", she said, trying to care, "I'm really sorry to hear that, they were the best a child could get", she continued with a fake gloomy face, she really didn't care and I knew this - I know my guts when I say that!

"Yeah it's not like you killed them, don't be sorry, and yeah thanks for caring", I guess this really caught her off guard.

She was faking it anyways.

"Hey, hey now Chris, she was just trying to express her condolences man, you spoke as if she was the killer" This was my friend, Sebastian. We often stayed alone, sitting on the table in the corner of the canteen, you could say we both were pretty losers. That's what everyone says.

"Look Seb, you know her! she's not a girl who cares, it was just her trying to take me back, why would she anyways? I mean, after all she did to me!" I told Seb, the only person (after me) who knew what kind of a person Betty really was, a two-faced liar!

"Umm... honestly, you got the looks dude" Ah! That's the Sebastian I know, always trying to hit on me.

"You really think that matters!?" 

"...and you got money" He continued right after me.

"You sure you're not my friend for that reason bruh" I laughingly said, which made Seb all sad, as if I tried to question his friendship.

"Hey I was just kidding man, you know we gonna have each other forever", I think this oughta cheer him up.

"You do know how to cheer me up huh..." He laughed, "Man I got to ask for a favor", he transformed his eyes into a water droplet.

"Oh yeah sure! Anything!" I knew where this was heading to.

Could you find me a hot dude man, I've been dry since Derek!

"Could you find me a hot dude man, I've been dry since Derek!" He exclaimed with his hands folded and his mouth shaped in the most sobbing ark ever, but this was normal, it was the third time this week, and it's still Monday!

I stood up and went on, the day ended. I returned home, which now felt more just like a house.

                                            Well this was one of the pages from Chris' diary and nowadays nothing in his diary really changed.

Chris was the eldest child in The Johnson's Family, and being born in this family was not just his privilege but also two others' - Peter the Meter and Cute Ava.

And these already-complicated-teenage-life of theirs had now taken another dramatic turn when just last week, on Chris' 19th birthday their parents, had, as usual left for work. Leaving Chris alone in the house or more like, leaving the house alone for Chris.

With his siblings going to grandma's house and his parents setting of to work and coming only till evening - Chris had to make sure his birthday didn't go boring.