[Concrete]

"Did you kill Tanisha's parents..?"

Now, that was not really a question he was quite prepared to answer. With the notepad nor his own words if he were to ever speak them to anyone.

How would he answer? And answer without sounding like he was so obsessive over Y/N.

For an answer to himself first, yes. Yes he had. The one night he took Y/N's car he did follow Tanisha home. He knew how much it would hurt Y/N to harm Tanisha, so he chose a secondary course of action. Which just so happened to be the reason that Tanisha was worried about Y/N. It was her parents that sparked the concern for their return to their hometown. Now, this was less of a choice, and felt more of a necessity to Michael. He felt that he had to do it. He was caught by the gaze of Tanisha though, an intruder in their house, covered in the blood of her own creators.

Oh how she screamed.

It pained him, truly. He knew Tanisha well before the night that she came over. He had saw both Y/N and them hanging out at the mall in Haddonfield. He never intended to hurt her parents, and with all honesty, her. His main goal was Y/N. No one should have taken over his home. His safe place. Not even the one he was starting to get more comfortable with Now.

He wasn't so comfortable anymore though. Not with the question still lingering in the air from Y/N's question. He had to be honest, right? They'd find out one way or another. Most likely from Tanisha.

He grabbed the notepad and scribbled down a sloppily written answer on the paper with soft graphite.

'Yes' was the singer word that sat gently on the page, on the first line as if he'd known how to use a notebook for years, like any other human who had been in school longer than a year.

"Oh... Michael..." Tears swelled. That was the answer that was expected, but never fully anticipated in how much it might have hurt to see written down so calmly. So nonchalantly and quietly. It was dreadful to see.

It really did pain your heart to see.

"That's dreadful..." Was all that could be mustered out from the last of your breath. Your hand covered your mouth. Your non-dominant hand holding the notepad loosely, almost loose enough for it to drop to the ground.

That would be too dramatic of a reaction wouldn't it be? Cause a murder was not something to take lightly, but light enough for you to not burst out of anger. You just couldn't get angry. No matter how much you kept trying to remind yourself.

Now, this by no means, means that you are excusing his actions. What he did was monstrous, and you were not going to forgive him if he offered an apology, but you couldn't be angry. Your heart couldn't bear such a violent emotion. Not after everything your body had been trough, another rough emotion is just something you couldn't handle.

"I'm not happy, that's for sure. I do not want an explanation, if any is had. But what I do want is for you to promise me. *Promise* you do not do anything this despicable ever again. Not with or near me. It should have nothing to do with me. It could get me in a lot of trouble, and you too. This is something that is going to end soon. It has gotten out of hand, and now my bestfriend's parents are *dead*."

You were setting ground rules.

"I'm adding more to this deal. I provide you this place, sustenance, and anything you desire that is reasonable. All in exchange for you to not kill me or anyone I have any relation too. Understand?"

This was something that he could promise, but did he want to? He could handle his urges, but did he want to? They felt so good to release, and just hearing the scared reactions get his conscious going.