30. Visiting

*Y/n's POV*

I woke up, finally in a bed for the first time in the past few days. I saw the light from the sun peaking through the curtains. 

I grabbed my phone and check the time. 

6:27AM

'I have some time before everyone else wakes up' I thought to myself.

I have planning to visit my old house since I arrived back at New York. 

I quietly got out of my bed and made my way to the closet. I grabbed a few pieces of clothing and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair then got dressed. 

I quickly took a photo and posted it to twitter

I captioned the photo "Visiting somewhere that will bring back LOTS of memories"

A few seconds after I posted the picture, I heard 3 notification sounds from different phones.

"Shit" I mumbled.

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it.

"I'm going to visit somewhere, I'll be back in a couple hours :D -Y/n"

I left it on my bed and left the room. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys before heading outside . My old house was a few minutes away so I could easily walk there. 

(Time skip 4 minutes later)

There I was, standing at the end of the street I used to live on. I looked at every house I passed, comparing them to what they used to look like. As I approached my old home, the flashbacks to all of the memories I had here, came back to me.  All the memories from when I was 3 years old to the day I moved.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice asked, confused.

"Mari?" I asked

"IT IS YOU!" Mari said, running towards me then embracing me in a comfortable hug.

"Hey what's goi-Y/N" Mishelle said, running to join our hug.

Mari and Mishelle were my old neighbors. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I THOUGHT YOU MOVED TO ENGLAND" Mishelle said

"I DID MOVE, BUT I'M GONNA BE HERE FOR A WHILE WITH MY FRIENDS" I explained

"WAIT ARE YOU STAYING IN YOUR OLD HOUSE?" Mari asked, excitedly.

"SADLY, NO BUT I'M STAYING 5 MINUTES FROM HERE SO I CAN COME OVER HERE WHENEVER I WANT TO!" I said

"AYAYAYAYAYAY!" We all squealed.

"Girls, we have to go!" Mari and Mishelle's dad said.

"Oh hello Y/n, I wish I could talk to you but we have to go somewhere" Their dad apologized.

"It's ok!" I said

I waved goodbye as they drove away. I followed the pathway that led to my backyard. There was the  glass shed my dad had built for me. Inside was a pool table, two arcade games, and a couch. I sat down on the couch and tried to wrap my brain around the fact that I was in the same exact spot, that I sat in 7 years ago. I walked out of the glass shed, and went inside. I entered the small downstairs kitchen and took in the view better walking down the long hallway, passing my brother's old room, my dad's girlfriend's room, and the bathroom. The hallway led to the downstairs living room which had a big tv, my brothers old computer setup, chairs/couches, a mini fridge, a bookshelf area etc. I walked upstairs to see the leather on the brown sofa peeling off, the green couch with blankets covering it, the tv, the sideboard, the grandfather clock, my old computer setup, etc. The kitchen was connected to the living room so I stared at where I used to cook with my dad before he left. He was one of the people that taught me how to cook. I walked down the hallway, passing the bathroom, then walking into my old bedroom. I had a big bed that was shaped like a sleigh, two desks, a dresser, two closets, an armoire, etc. I climbed onto  my bed and tared at the ceiling which had a pink dream catcher and fairies from Tinkerbell on it. I got so many flashbacks before I heard my phone buzz. 

Tubbytelly <3

Good Morning <3! Where did you goooooo?

I went to my old house that I lived in before I moved to England.

How far is it?

Literally 5 minutes away

Oooh text me the address

***-** ***street

Omw

btw doorbell is broken

ok lol

(Time skip 5 minutes later)

I heard knocking so I went downstairs to open the door for Toby.

"Haiiiiii" I said

"Haiiiiii" Toby said, matching my energy.

"So this is your old house?" Toby asked

"Yup" I said

I showed Toby around for a few minutes before remembering somewhere else that I could go. 

"Oh, sorry Toby but I'm going somewhere and I can't take you, at least not yet." I apologized

"It's ok!" Toby said.

Toby left and I hopped in the car that was parked in the driveway. It was my mom's hummer. She wasn't here to use it so she wouldn't mind if I used it.

I drove out the drive way and started driving to my destination.