5. Welcome

(Current time: Three months after Y/N met Nikki and Nikki's friends)

*Y/N's POV*

I have known Nikki and our friends for about 3 months now and i had made my own Minecraft server and invited some people. I named the server the 'The Friends SMP' It wasn't that creative but oh well.  

The members are:

Dream

Sapnap

George

Nikki

Tommy

Tubbo

Ranboo

Purpled

Wilbur

Fundy

Karl

Quackity

Puffy

Minx

Me

We only had one war but it was because Tommy wanted one of Nikki's cows because he wanted "A new Henry" Today Dream had dm'd me on discord to join vc 2 and he gave me a random server ip address and said to log in. He had also told me to stream it. It was really weird but I did it anyway. I saw I spawned somewhere and Dream, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Purpled, Sapnap, George, and Nikki were standing In front of me. I quickly joined vc2 and everyone said "WELCOME TO THE DREAM SMP!!!" 

"Wait what!?" I said

"Would you like to join the dream smp Y/N" Dream asked

"I WOULD LOVE TO!!!" I said

"Welcome!" Everyone said again

"Wait so I actually get to join?!" I asked to clarify

"Yup! You're really good at minecraft so I thought you would be a good addition to this server!" Dream said

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I said 

"Alright lets give you a tour" Wilbur said

I was walked around with everyone as they explained what certain things were and what the rules were. 

"Oh and also, you will be added to the new lore so after stream we will tell you about that!" Dream said interrupting the tour. We continued on with the tour and after about 3 hours I ended stream. We went over the lore for Wilbur's stream that he was going to do next week. After an hour more of talking to them off stream, I left the call and lie down on my bed.

(Time skip 5 minutes)

I got a call from the Minor gc and I accepted it. 

"So how are you liking the Dream SMP so far?" Tubbo asked

" I love it , it's exciting!" I said

"That's good!" Ranboo said

"Next week Wilbur is going to do his lore stream" Tommy said

"yea ik" we all said

We started talking about the lore and how entertaining it was  until we all fell asleep.