We kinda need a break...

Y/n looks at the camera while holding a chared paper that says, " Script. Top secret. Don't give to pigeons!"

Y/n: Oh hey! So, I don't know how to say this, but our director and creator ilovetacosman has kinda...

Y/n turns around only to see a man on the floor face down crying.

Y/n:... Run out of ideas...

Suddenly, X tale papyrus walks by with another copy of the same paper that's also chared. He also has multiple band-aids on the side of his armor.

Y/n: Oh hey paps.

Papyrus: Hello brother. How are you today?

Y/n: I'm doing good. Hey, can you take this while I go talk to the readers?

Papyrus looks at y/n before taking the script and walking away.

Y/n: THANKS, BRO! Anyway, ilovetacosman has finally hit a block. And he won't be out of it for a while.

Y/n turns around again only to see ilovetacosman with his knees to his chest and moxie and millie patting his back.

Y/n: What a bitch... Anyway, I have got things to do. So I'll just talk to you guys in the next chapter. I'll see you guys later.

Y/n puts whatever he was holding down before he runs over to ilovetacosman.

Y/n: SHUT THE FACK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!

Ilovetacosman: AHHAHAAAAAHHHHHH!

Suddenly A different y/n comes into view. Except he has black liquid running down from his eye sockets and a Giant red target on his chest. 

Y/n (B): We're bullying our creator!? Finally!

Y/n (B) Runs over and kicks ilovetacosman in the side.

Y/n (B): That's for making me eat myself out of existence you Prick!

Ilovetacosman:

X tale Papyrus grabs THE CAMERA.

Papyrus: This asshole gets me or my brother hurt every other chapter. Don't feel bad. Especially for what he has coming up soon.

Suddenly, a pigeon grabs a scrip from behind papyrus. And papyrus notices instantly.

Papyrus: Holy shit! It's the pigeon again! He's got the script!

Papyrus runs after the pigeon dropping the camera so he could summon two bones into his hands. Then y/n (B) runs past the camera before Y/n Steps on it while running after the bird as well.

Y/n: My camera! Nooooooo! :(

And like that, the video ends.