Truth seekers part 2

All y/n could see was white. And only that, but then he saw a tall silhouette that got closer to him.

Y/n: Who the hell?

Then, papyrus makes all the white go away. Everything gets color as papyrus gets closer.

Papyrus: Come, brother... It's time we go meet the Queen and the King! We're having a picnic today!

Y/n looks at his brother before looking down at his hand.

Papyrus:... Is something wrong brother? You're not sick are you?

Papyrus looked at y/n with a questing eyebrow.

Y/n:...  N-No. Everything Is fine bro. Let's go meet up with the King and Queen.

Papyrus smiles brightly before reaching his hand towards y/n.

Papyrus: Well then come on you bone head! We have so much work to catch up on!

Y/n reaches his hand towards papyrus's hand slowly.

Y/n: I guess you could say I'm... X-traordinarily lazy.

Y/n says with a lazy wink as his hand touches papyrus's palm.

Papyrus: Goddammit Brother! Not again! You do this every-

*Slash*

Y/n suddenly sees a man in a suit standing in front of him with his throat slit and his dagger bloody at the top of its tip instead of his brother.

Y/n: I knew it was too good to be true... Everyone I ever let in is dead...

Another person in a suit tries to sneak up on y/n, only for y/n to turn around and stab into the poor guy's chest, over and over again.

Y/n: Can't you see I'm having a sentimental moment here!?

Y/n pulls out his dagger and lets the man fall to the ground as he looks around himself.

Y/n: What the hell did I miss?

Body litter the floor, millie with her thighs around a guy's neck, blitz standing over her with a water bottle and moxie on top of a pile of courses catching his breath and holding a shotgun.

Y/n look's at the bodies around him and sees that most of them have bones stabbing through them. Some have bullet holes and a few have stab wounds. Some are even cut in half.

Y/n: Damn. What a blood bath.

Y/n throws one of his daggers behind him and hits an agent in the throat with the tip of the sharp weapon. Going through her throat easily.

Y/n runs to the female agent and yanks out his dagger before he suddenly summons as many bones in the sky as the small area would let him.

Y/n: Let's hope all of you die quickly from this!

The bones shoot down and Pierce is anything in their way.  Killing a few agents but mostly getting logged into already dead agents.

Y/n: Well that was ineffective.

Y/n says as he charges towards the agents that are still standing.

Y/n: Bug off you Rip off men in black!

Y/n says as he Slashes at one of the agents, quickly going from them to the next as another agent stabs where y/n just was. Aka on the first agent's chest.

As the agent stabs through his own ally's chest, y/n just stabbed through two agents that were just standing beside each other.

Y/n: Yeah! Get some!