A headshot? really?

It was dark as far as y/n could see. Nothing but darkness was surrounding him. But then he heard something.

XGaster: Y̸̧̡̺̣̪̖͎̊̈́͌̌͆́͂/̸̛̰͉̓̉̋̏͊̋͋n̴̹̟̤̖̍́̇̂̄̈́̆́ Cross. LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO US.

Y/n turns around only to see an amalgamation of XGaster Frisk and chara.

Y/n: What the fuck...

Suddenly, the beings all jump on y/n at the same time.

XGaster: I'll always watch you, Cross. You can't escape your Destiny! No matter how hard you try!

Frisk: We know how to end you.

Chara: And we're counting on you and your stupidity to end you.

Suddenly, both of y/n's eye lights go purple.

Cross: And I will have my way with you. One way or another.

Y/n's right arm shot up and two bones went through both of y/n's eye lights. 

Meanwhile

Y/n was currently laying in a bed. His eyes had X's over them and he had all of his fluffy and comfortable clothing taken off him. Instead, he was in a black shirt.

Suddenly, y/n sat up and looked around

Suddenly, y/n sat up and looked around. Only for him to hear chains cling.

Y/n: What the-? What happened? I was about to fight those imps and then I was hit by someone?

A door opens in front of y/n, and a large bird walks inside of y/n's room. Followed by the three imps he was about to fight.

Y/n: Stolas!! Err- H-Hello sir. Fine day were having. Right?

*WHACK!*
*CRACK!*

Y/n: Fuck! Stolas Why the fuck did you do that!?

Stolas drops a bat that he seemingly didn't have before and glares at y/n.

Stolas: You almost got my Blitzy hurt. If it weren't for his daughter I wouldn't have known.

Y/n: His daughter? The hellhound? You live in a different ring! How the hell did you-

Stolas: It doesn't matter! You still almost got my blitzy hurt. Why did I even hire you?

Y/n: IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I told you I was not an errand boy!

Stolas: Shut up!

Y/n instantly closes his nonexistent mouth.

Stolas: You are so useless. And I don't want you working for me anymore.

Y/n's eye lights shrink and his face almost looks like he's surprised.

Stolas:- But my little blitzy here wants to hire you.