"Alpha," Charlie called from his tiny bed. Tears streamed from his eyes, his cheeks flushed crimson, and his white hair tousled in every direction. "Alpha, please." He whined. I sneered at Karsen one last time before slamming the door shut, making sure to lock the door behind me.

Charlie's scent permeated the room, covering every inch. My omega sat on his knee's reaching his hand out for me to grab on to; like a hunter, I stalked toward the bed where my prey sat. His loose-fitting shirt hung off of his shoulder, and his sheets pooled around his waist. My cock hardened at the sight of my beautiful mate, and his stature practically craved for my touch.

I grabbed onto his waiting hand, squeezing it, trying to soothe him. He let out a whine, looking up at me. His once silver eyes shone bright golden, meaning he was entirely in heat. "I'm here." I gently put my hand on his face, making him lean into my warmth.

I didn't know where to begin. Most of my partners had been experienced and knew what to do. But Charlie, despite him being in the stupor of his heat, was virtually innocent, from what his family has been telling me that is. I didn't doubt he knew how to pleasure himself to appease his heat.

Hell, I didn't know a damn thing about him other than his name and that he was an omega. I didn't know his passions, what he loved to do, I didn't know him for him, and I was going to strip him of his innocence because of the natural urges of our wolves.

Stop thinking and start acting before I do it myself. You don't know how much I'm holding back right now, human. Ezekiel grumbled in the back of my conscience.

We have to go slow, I responded.

Why, thank you, captain obvious, you've been staring down at our mate lost in your thought for a few moments, and you haven't noticed he's been crying this entire time. Start acting, stop thinking, we can solve these things later on when he's not in heat and you in a rut. I swallowed; Ezekiel, the pest that was my wolf, was right.

I leaned down, gently pressing my lips to his soft, delicate ones, making him let out a small squeak. I chuckled playfully, pulling away from his lips. I met his gaze, asking if it were okay to continue. It took him a few seconds before he nodded his head, giving me the okay to continue. This time I kissed him with more hunger, more passion. He quickly let me take the lead as I overpowered the kiss, exploring every nook and cranny of his mouth with my tongue. Charlie would let out a small moan every time our tongues would dance with one another. He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling himself flush against my body, now standing up.

His hard cock brushed against my thigh, making me smirk against his lips. I let my hands begin to roam his body, digging my hands into his shirt, pulling the article of clothing off of him, parting our lips for just a few seconds so I could get it off over his head. The shirt, long forgotten on the floor, I ran my hand up his chest, hovering over one of his hard, pink nipples. I ran my index finger over the bud, making him let out another melodious sound when I pinched it between my thumb and index finger. Charlie's face was now a crimson color, and he buried his face against my chest, trying to hide from his embarrassment.

I gently pushed him back onto his bed, making him let go of me. He stared up at me with confused eyes, not knowing what I was doing. I hated that we were no longer in contact with one another's body, but I needed to look at him, to look at him and his beauty.

Charlie's face was still red from my exploration of his body. My eyes took in every inch of him. He wore shorts still, his hard cock pressed against the fabric of them. His bare chest was one to admire with his slim figure and beautiful pink rosebud nipples. There was a wet spot forming both from his ass and from his hardened length. I quickly took off my pajamas, leaving myself in nothing but my underwear, not wanting to scare my mate off too quickly, despite him already seeing my body.