Chapter 3

A/N Hello this is the last part of this Brason fanfiction, if you want me to write another just message me or review on one of the stories saying that you want another Brason fanfiction.  Anyway on with the story...

The next day...

Leo was recording once again, what is it with that guy and recording? Jason was crying, again.  He was on and off crying ever since Percy brought Brick to him announcing her death.  They were currently holding a funeral for her.  Nico was leading the funeral even though he didn't really understand why they were holding a funeral for a brick.  The brick was placed in a shoe box and had a white blanket underneath it, it still had the engagement ring stuck to a piece.  They were all wearing black because Jason kind of forced them to by threatening to strike them with lightning and blame them for Brick's death, they all reluctantly agreed because they didn't want to be scorched.  Piper was hugging Jason and was trying to get him to stop crying reassuring him that there was someone better for him casually trying to hint at herself.  Frank and Hazel were stood together and Hazel was trying to make it out like she was crying when she was actually laughing at how ridiculous the situation was.  Frank was just stood neutral smiling softly at his girlfriend's laughing.  Annabeth and Percy were stood together too and Percy was whispering something that sounded like 'I was the one who killed her.'  Annabeth just smiled at whatever he said, Jason didn't notice this whispering because he was too busy crying. 

"It is an absolute shame that...Brick was killed..." Nico started slightly smiling at her name although no one noticed because he was good at hiding his emotions.   

"...whoever killed her has done a bad thing." Nico finished making eye contact with Percy at this bit. 

"Does anyone want to say anything good about Brick?  Jason?"  Nico asked and Jason nodded and walked up to where Nico was standing. 

"I loved her.  I loved her so much and I will miss her hair, her skin, her eyes and especially her voice." Jason said while everyone was trying not to laugh at him.  That's when he noticed everyone's smiles.  "Why are you smiling?  This isn't funny, Brick is dead.  Leo stop laughing at me!" Jason said looking furiously at Leo.

"I'm sorry man, it's just that the brick doesn't have a lot of what you were saying.  It's quite comical actually." Leo said still recording. 

"W-what?  But her hair, eyes, skin and voice is beautiful. How can you not see it?" Jason said firing questions.

"Well Sparky all I see is a brick, hate to break it to you."  Leo smiled at his wordplay.  This caused Jason to stare daggers at him.  "Okay I see her eyes and hair and everything,  I am a weirdo like you." Leo said trying to help himself when it was just making things worse and he now earned a glare off Piper as well as Jason. "Okay sorry, sorry." Leo said and did a zipping thing on his mouth to indicate he would stay quiet, but kept recording now more secretly. 

"Brick will be greatly missed and I am upset we didn't have enough time to have brick babies.  May she rest in peace."  Jason finished tearing up again. 

They dug a small hole in the ground and put the box (that was now sealed) in the hole and covered it with dirt.  Jason stayed where his love was buried and the others went off to the beach to leave him to pay his respects for 5 minutes.

"So guys...it was me who smashed the brick.  I didn't do it alone though because Will asked me to smash it and Zeus helped me, he struck it with lightning."  Percy explained.

"I thought it looked a bit charred." Hazel said and smiled afterwards.

"So Zeus didn't ship Brason then?" Piper asked.

"No, not really." Percy answered and they all laughed.

Where Brick was buried...

"Why did you have to be killed." Jason whined and put his head in his hands and curled up in a ball.  "I loved you, we were going to get married have children..." 

Z  I  N  G 

"No...no...no."  Jason mumbled and he was shook awake.  As he opened his eyes he saw Pipers kaleidoscope eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"Not really I just had this really weird dream where I was in love and engaged to a brick."  Jason answered.  When he said this Piper looked to the side of him.  Jason looked at what she was looking at.  Next to him was...

A brick with an engagement ring stuck to the top of the brick with cement. 

He jumped out of bed and he heard a laugh that sounded like Leo's.

"Leo?" Jason asked.  "Why are you laughing?"

"We heard you mumbling about getting engaged to a brick so I put a brick next to you.  Did I get it right?"  Leo asked while grinning.

"I hate you guys."  Jason said although he was smiling.

"We love you too."  Piper said and stood on her tip-toes and gave him a kiss on the lips.  Leo just stood there and watched them, the romance between them was cute.  

"You know I'm not going to let this go.  Why were you in love with a brick?" Leo asked. 

"I have no idea."  Jason replied.

A/N This was a bit of a cliche ending, but you know.  I hope this short fanfiction was okay.  If you want me to do any particular couples in oneshots or fanfiction just review or message me and I will try to do one, even if I don't ship them.  Please take a look at my other stories and I hope you enjoyed this one!  :)