Chapter 2

A/N Hola everyone.  This was meant to be a one-shot but my friends from school wanted me to write a second part.  This story is going to have three parts now.  I hope this goes well and goodbye for now :)

The seven were walking to the infirmary.   Leo was messing with his phone and kept re watching the proposal while Jason was sulking and being dragged by Percy and Frank, this looked amusing considering how Frank was taller then Jason and Percy a little smaller.

"Why do we have to go to the infirmary again?" Jason whined.

"We have to go to get you checked out because you just proposed to a brick Jason." Annabeth stated.

"But I love her..." Jason started.

"Oh no you don't." Piper stopped him and spun around facing him.  "Jace, you never loved her it was a joke the Aphrodite Cabin put on you." Piper said softly.

"It can't be just a joke.  I do really love her." Jason said protectively.  Piper didn't respond after that and motioned for Frank and Percy to start walking again. 

It took ten hard minutes of dragging and fighting to get Jason through the doors of the infirmary.  When in the infirmary Jason was making such a scene everyone was staring at him. 

"Is he okay?" Asked Will.

Jason was about to answer but Hazel did first. "No he's not okay, he just proposed to a brick."

This made Will burrow his eyebrows and come forward to check Jason's temperature.  "He doesn't seem to have a fever.  How long has this been going on?"

"Around 2 months but we all thought it was a joke at first..." Piper said worry in her voice. 

"2 months!" Will exclaimed.  He then got Jason by his arm and made him lie on a bed.  "Why didn't you come sooner?"

"We didn't think it was that bad..." Hazel said worry clearly on her face.

"Not that bad? He's in love with a brick!" Will cried.  "I'm sorry.  I am being rude to you, how would you know if it was a joke or not." Will apologized.  

"Some of you can stay with him preferably the girls, since they can talk some sense into him better then boys can." Will said getting some medical ingredients from a cupboard and applying it to Jason's forehead.   After applying he motioned to Percy to talk alone.

"Can I stay?" Leo asked. 

"No Leo." Piper said.  Leo then did his best puppy eye face but this didn't work on Piper.  "Leo, you can come back later." Leo did a sad face but left still on his phone.  Piper the turned to look at Frank who followed Leo out of the infirmary.   

"Are you okay Jason?" Annabeth asked,  Jason just plainly nodded.   After a small chat with Will, Percy left the infirmary looking determined to do something. 

Will then returned to Jason and the girls.  "Sorry ladies, I just had to discuss something with Percy.  It will take a 24 hours for the remedy that I put on to work, so he will still be in love with her for the next day.  The girls nodded dreading the few hours and the next day to come. 

They made small talk with Jason either though most of the talking was about the brick.  Leo arrived back around an hour and half later.

"Guys, the video has gone viral!" Leo said excitedly.

"What video?" Annabeth questioned.

"Well you know how I recorded Jason proposing to the brick, I published it on YouTube and it has gone viral." Leo explained.  The girls stared at him harshly.  "What?"  Leo asked.

"You uploaded Jason proposing to a brick that's like posting a video when we were at a party and drunk." Piper said slowly.

"Yeah I totally didn't upload a video where you were all drunk except Hazel..." Leo said quietly.

"YOU WHAT!" Annabeth spoke up. 

"Nothing..."  Leo said

While this conversation was happening Hazel went on her phone and found the video of them at the party and started laughing.  Piper looked over and started giggling with her, Annabeth just stayed stern staring at Leo. 

"If you think I'm so attractive take a picture." Leo said cheekily.

"If you didn't have fire power I would slap you right now." Annabeth stated.  This made Leo back away slightly.

Frank then came in.  "Hey guys what's up...what did Leo do now?" Frank questioned Annabeth.

"He's been posting videos of us online." She answered.  Frank just sighed at this.

"How's Jason?" Frank asked concernedly.

"He seems okay.  He just keeps asking about that flipping brick." Piper responded.

"She is NOT just a brick she is the love of my life." Jason interrupted.  Piper just rolled her eyes.

Then Percy walked in with a white fluffy towel wrapped around something and winked at Will. 

"What's that?" Annabeth asked, Percy put a finger to his mouth to say be quiet.  Annabeth didn't respond further just gave him a look of confusion. 

"Jason, I'm afraid something terrible has happened..." Percy started, Jason's eyes widened.  Percy then put the towel down on the bed next to where Jason was sat and started to unfold it.  Inside was Brick in pieces, Jason could tell because it had a piece with the engagement ring attached to it.

"Who did this!" Jason said outraged.  "Who killed her, own up." 

"Nobody killed her.  I found her like this." Percy said to Jason.   Jason looked like he wanted to cry. 

"B-b-but w-w-why." Jason was stuttering now.  "C-c-can we give her a funeral." Jason's voice was clearing a bit now. 

Everyone nodded and Annabeth noticed that Leo was filming again and smacked him on his arm, he continued anyway. 

"We will do the funeral tomorrow." Piper agreed glad this brick was going to be out of her life finally.

A/N The last part is going to be next part.  I hope this is going well and isn't too odd.  :)  I will upload the last part sometime this week :)