Good to see you again, Kyojuro

Start from the beginning

'He is not stronger than you. Remember that Akaza. Kill him.' Those words ran through the demons' connection, gaining far more confidence in his attacks, and letting out a laugh to bite back at the hashira. The demon from the future tells him that he will never die from such a measly human like the one in front of him, but it still doesn't deter him away from fighting with everything that he has at his disposal.

Such a proud laughter ends up stirring up more of the emotions inside Shijuro's heart, a hatred burned all his life through the generations and ancestors, and yet this demon dares to laugh back at him. It makes all the more reason to clench into the sword even more as it burns a bright red on a gloomy night such as this.

"What a nice blade you have over there." The wounds in his neck started to regenerate. "And with a good set of skills to add it up. Tell me, what kind of ranked slayer are you."

"Why should I?" The movement of the blade is heard as rocks move when he dashes forward and elevates his sword to the demon's face again. Akaza dodges again, his attack only leaves him with another scar that frustrates him as much as it entertains him. Leg Type: Explosive Furry!

Left defenseless, the demon strikes back at him with his leg to the side and kicks the slayer over the curve. A distance created by a single shockwave. Akaza can't help but still whisper as he notices just how quickly the man had seen his attack and deflected it with his sword.

He is strong, and he fought against that in his other life? Or was it the child? He didn't care to think about what that demon had said anymore, either way leaving this hashira to die would be a waste.

"The Demon Slayer quarters are secretly guarded, as well as the residences of the other hashiras and even some minor estates where other slayers live." The demon didn't need to speak first, instead it was Rengoku who opened up the conversation. "As of now I hardly remember ever telling someone about my location, far less someone that could closely be related to a demon. So speak up, who told you were the hashiras are located?"

"Mn, I can't say~'' It was to be expected, but Shinjuro wasn't thinking of uncovering everything today, at least not while this enemy still stood with both his legs. Instead he brought on time for him and his family to get away as fast as possible from here. The demon extended his hand instead and with a wide smile offered up a deal. "But you could find out if you became a demon. You are the level of a Hashira are you not?"

The blade was pointed back to Akaza, not that he found it threatening enough so he continued on. " Your skill has truly been polished, and that battle spirit of yours, " His fist clenched, "It's only a few steps away from being perfected into the supreme territory! Come on now! If you become a demon then there would be no one else to stop you!" Both hands were raised up, "We could fight for an eternity!" A devil's grin stood on his face.

On the other hand, Shinjuro remained stoic, a deep breath was the only response he needed to say.

"Third Form: Blazing Universe!"

Akaza scoffed. "So that's how it is then."

Compass Needle! Destructive Skill, void style!

One shockwave managed to pass through Rengoku's guards, the rest were defeated in the stance, his stance changed yet again from offense to defense, Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation!, the punches enveloped in his flames, no matter how hard each punch still struck, it was like a gentle breeze compared to the swift attacks that Shinjuro accurately maneuvered against him.

Disorder!

The hashira purged them of any meaning.

Eight-Layered Demon Core!

A New BeginningOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara