TRACK 19 - PART 3

Start from the beginning

"Are you nervous?"

"No," I lied, "Why?"

"You seem nervous." Evidently trying to ease whatever tension was building, he teased, "You know we've done this before, right?"

I smiled. "I know." Something just feels different this time, I wanted to add.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No!" I said quickly. I wanted him to relieve the building tension I had, not increase it. "Just kiss me. It'll help."

Our lips connected, instantly providing the calmness to my nerves that my body seemed to be craving. His hand, which rested on my lower stomach, travelled further down. My legs spread slightly in response to his touch, feeling his hand disappear in between. I pulled my lips away from his in an attempt to catch my breath.

Remembering his instruction from earlier, I let a loud moan escape in response to his actions. It appeared the sounds I was making only enticed him further. Carter spread and curled the two fingers inside me - that's when I truly lost it. My back arched as a tumble of incoherent words fell from my lips. Blinded by such an extreme haze of pleasure, I barely comprehend Carter's lips travelling down my body.

"Oh fuck," I cried out from the feeling of his tongue.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Yes, what?"

A proud smirk crossed my lips as I answered, "Yes, Sir."

Carter only allowed me a brief moment of rest before he delved back in. My hand found its way to his hair, giving a tug in response to every tease and taunting move he tried, while my other hand gripped the sheets. The sound of his own moan vibrated against my skin and up my spine. He pushed his two fingers in knuckle deep, causing more chants of oh fuck's to tumble from my lips.

With my back lifting off the mattress once again, Carter laid his arm over my stomach to hold me down and in place. It wasn't my fault I was a squirming mess underneath him - he was the one using that devious tongue of his.

His actions began to slow down, allowing me to finally catch my breath. I looked down, smiling as he kissed along the inside of my thigh, before removing the touch of his fingers completely. Carter stood up with a smirk, running his tongue along his bottom lip, as his hands went to his belt.

Was it wrong to stare? Probably. I wet my lips, attempting to provide moisture to my dry mouth as he quickly discarded his pants. I propped myself up on my elbows as his briefs went next. God - it really was wrong to stare - but in this particular moment, fuck it. I did not care. And he didn't seem to mind either.

Carter rejoined me on the bed and positioned himself in between my legs. His lips reconnected with mine and he leaned into the kiss, pushing my body back down on the mattress. I placed my hand on the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. I could feel one of his hands on the back of my thigh as he lined himself up. I felt Carter begin to press his length into me - doing so at a slow pace to ensure I felt every inch. A quiet whimper escaped me as he began to gently rock back and forth, allowing my body time to adjust. It wasn't long until he bottomed out, causing my cheeks to rush with heat. I became a mess underneath him, and he could hear it all due to my extreme dedication to his one rule.

"Feel good, baby?"

I could only manage to respond with a breathy moan. Something inside my chest fluttered. It wasn't just from him using that nickname - it had to be something more. Catching a look in his eyes, I wondered if he was thinking the same thing. Or, maybe it was just in some sex-crazed mindset where I was creating something out of nothing. That had to be it.