Silence.

The two sat in silence. Bowoev didn't want to ask Bobot why he was crying. He never saw him shed a single tear before. It was rare for him to show any emotions. It was usually hidden under the mask he puts on, but there he is. Tears flowing down his face and his attempts to stop them failing as more kept on coming.

Curiousity got the better of him.

"What's wrong?" Bowoev asked Bobot.

Bobot stayed quiet.

"Cmon, I'm 16 now. I can take it." 

After taking a deep shaky breath, he finally spoke.

"It's nothing."
"I know it's something."
"I'm just worried, that's it."
"I know it's something else!" 

He stayed quiet. Bowoev could tell he was holding back more tears. The younger one sighed. 

"I'm sorry Bobot."
"It's alright."

 The two once again sat in silence. The only thing they heard were the muffled noises from inside and the fire. 

"I wished Boder could hug me.." Bobot muttered under his breath.

~~~

It was daytime. Bobot had to kill a few mobs last night but everything was fine. Of course, Bofo and Boder were still unconscious. Bowoev had an idea that they could possibly wake up Bofo by putting him near a lightning rod so he could recharge, but that will need copper and they still haven't found any.

"I'm heading to the cave to mine, if I don't return by night time, I'm dead." Bobal joked as he grabbed the pickaxe on the ground. 
"You do realize we can respawn right?" Bosip reminded.
"I know." Bobal grumbled in return as he headed to the cave.
"I'm going to work on the farm, you two could fish or do something else." Bosip suggested before switching his attention to his wheat farm. 

The two made fishing rods and a boat and headed for the river that happened to be a few blocks away from the base. Once they found a comfy spot, they sat down and started to fish. The sound of the leaves dancing with the wind brushed past them as the cods and salmons swam peacefully down the river. Bowoev mostly chatted about random things while Bobot stayed quiet once again. 

"I caught something!" Bowoev shouted out loud as he realed it in.
"Oh, a tripwire hook." Bobot mumbled as he saw Bowoev pull it out of the water.
"Awww..." Bowoev sighed as he placed it next to him.
"Found something." Bobot muttered as he reeled the string.
"Woah, it's an enchanted book!" Bowoev gasped in amazement. 
"Sad we can't use it though.." Bobot said as he placed it next to him.

After a while, they got into a boat and sailed down the river. They had a few more minutes to spare, why not try to get more rarer items.

All they found was fish and some leather boots. 

It was getting dark, so they went back to their base, and Bobal and Bosip were there. After cooking the fish next to the fire, Bobal made the lightning rod from the copper he found, and placed it outside. He dragged bofo outside and just placed him there. It didn't seem like there was any storm but it took him a while to drag bofo outside. Knowing the mods around here, they're probably not gonna attack Bofo. He's pretty much three iron blocks on the ground. 

~~~

It was nighttime. This time, Bobot and Bowoev was taking care of Boder. Bosip and Bobal were chilling outside. They were just casually talking about stuff, like games and shows. Some of the conversations they had got so heated that Bowoev almost dropped the glass of water on Boder's head because of how much it suprised him. 

"Can you guys fucking shut up?" Bobot yelled as he banged the door.
"THIS GUY THINKS THAT CYBERPUNK 2077 IS GOOD!" Bobal shouted back.
"It is if you ignore the bugs." Bosip added.
"THERE'S BUGS EVERYWHERE!"

 Bobot groaned in frustration. Despite being in the safety of the home, he could still hear their arguement clearly. He just wanted to take care of the person who he cared the most for. Bowoev felt the same way. He wanted to make sure that his father figure made it out fine. It would only take a few days until Amor's computer is fixed, and Bob and Boder could return back to normal. Bobot sat by Boder's side. His crystal was still cracked and a bright pink and it seemed like the crow black on his fingertips were slowly spreading. Bobot placed his hand on Boder's neck. It was warm. 

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT A FUCKING CREEPER?" Bobal shouted. 

It was a stressful night for the group. It also didn't help the fact that a certain someone heard those screams.

~~~

New day, new task. 

Today's task was to get more iron and maybe even diamonds with they're lucky, and talk to Amor about the situation. Bobal went with Bobot to the mines while Bosip was with Bowoev at their base. 

"Amor?" Bosip asked as Amor popped out of his phone.
"So, how's it going?" Bowoev asked worriedly. 
"We found a repair man, and he's coming tommorrow!" Amor explained happily. 
"Oh good." Bosip sighed in relief.
"Oh shoot, it's raining!" Bowoev exclaimed as he ran inside. Bosip followed soon after. 

The two shut the door behind them. It sounds like a thunder storm might be coming soon. Wow. That's convenient. Bosip sat agaisnt the wall while Bowoev stared out the window. The raindrops tapped the glass. The sky got slightly dark thanks to the clouds sheltering the land from the sun. It seemed peaceful.

"I wonder how Bobal and Bobot are doing.." Bowoev pondered.

===

Things were not going well for the two. Not only is the cave starting to flood a little bit from the raging thunderstorm happening outside, there's also barely and ore and something is blocking the exit! 

More like someone.