New day, new adventure

The sun was rising and the pc was booting up. Like usual, Boder woke up and went to the kicthen to cook. He didn't expect an awake Bobal, a worried Bofo and Bobot and Bowoev asleep, with the former falling asleep on the floor while the latter got to sleep on the couch. They seemed to be watching some television. A sigh escaped his mouth. 

"Oh, good morning, Boder." Bofo greeted as he grabbed one of the energy drinks that were on the ground. 
'Good morning,' Boder signed in return.
"Morning dad." Bobal yawned as he 'gently' kicked Bobot awake. 
"Good morning to you too I guess." Bobot grumbled as he walked to his room, probably to change his clothes. 

Boder was already concerned.  Bobal only calls him dad when he's tired. What on earth were the three watching while he was asleep, and how long were they awake for? Boder ignored the question and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. He grabbed the eggs and placed a pan on the stove. 

"Morning..." Bosip murmured as he entered the living room. 
"Good morning, Bosip." Bofo said as he gave Bobal an 'energy drink' (It was a glass of water).

Bosip was very tired. He didn't get much sleep since for some reason Bob's snores was extra loud that night. He didn't even know Bob snores. He sat on the couch next to Bowoev, who was still asleep. He looked at the tv. They were watching Squid Games for some reason. It was around the time where the hot one, the mc and the kinda mean one were eating dinner or something. 

"Did Bowoev watch this?" Bosip asked Bobal, confused.
"We watched Octonauts until he fell asleep, then me and Bobot watched squid games," Bobal explained, "I'm surprised he didn't wake up since the show had a lot of screaming." 

Out of nowhere the tv turned off, and a video of Amor appeared. Bobal was a bit pissed but he didn't bother complaining. 

"Hello everyone!" Amor waved, "I need Bob, Bosip and Bobal for something special."
"Why though?" Bobal grumply grunted.
"It's a suprised ;)" Amor said (note he didn't wink)
"I'll wake Bob up." Bosip said before he went to Bob's room. 

After a short while, Bob was awake. Amor then told them to go to the Friday Night Funkin game. They haven't even eaten breakfast yet. The people who were left in the house were Bofo, Bowoev, Boder and Bobot. They got to eat amazingly made omelettes with Milo. That was some delicous Milo. Soon, Lunch was here. Boder made some great Nasi Katok. They were eating like kings in that house.

"Do you think the others are alright?" Bowoev asked. 
'Probably' Boder signed.
"What did he say?" Bobot asked since he doesn't understand sign languege. 
"He said your mum's gay" Bowoev said as a joke. 
"Bowoev." Bofo called sturnly.

Meanwhile... 

===

What the actual fuck is happening. 

Why is Bob's body looking like that? 

Me and Bosip were panicking. We tried to make him stop, but he was forced to keep on singing. He couldn't stop. This 'corruption' was spreading to his body. 

"Uh guys?" Amor said as he apeared. 

"What is it?" Bosip asked.
"This might of corrupted my files, and I can't do anything about it." 
"Amor, this really hurts!" Bob whined.
"I didn't think the file had a virus!" Amor explained. 

It had a what now. 

The person who was rap battling with Bob was odd looking. Nah, he looked fucked up. Completely pitch black, weird looking face that was red/pink, pretty sure there was blood on his fingers - seems like something from a youtube video honestly.

Finally, the third song ended, and Bob looked like he was covered in Ink. 

Bosip was going to touch his shoulder. 

I noticed an eye appearing on his shoulder.

I pulled Bosip away before he could touch him. 

Arms sprouted out of his back.

That wasn't Bob. 

"Fucking run!" Amor shouted. 

The area around us was glitching out, and the ground was turning into a charcoal black. 

Bob turned around. His stomach had a mouth now. He had four arms. His eyes looked like the man he was battling.

I dragged Bosip away. 

===

Bowoev and Bobot were on the couch watching octonauts whlie snacking on Corntoz smoky bbqz flavoured, well Bowoev was snacking on it. Bobot wanted to eat but he didn't want to take of his mask. It was Bob's but the two were hungry but didn't want to cook or ask Bofo or Boder to make food. Thank goodness they did since it was pretty good. 

"Shellington is a bit pretty." Bowoev said as he took a bite of the chip.
"He was your gay awakening." Bobot joked as they watched Shellington fucking crash the gup again.
"And he crashed the gup again." Bowoev sighed.
"Wow this guy is bad at his job." Bobot laughed before Bobal and Bosip bust open the door.

Bobal ran to Bofo's and Boder's room, while Bosip shut the door behind him. His eyes were pricked with tears.