whos she?

I wake up to the fresh smell of breakfast. Serenity cooked a delicious meal. Who knew she can cook, it just makes her more attractive. As we eat, the door bell rings.
"I wonder who it is? I'll get it" says Serenity
I slowly follow her trying to hide in the other room. There stands Kathrine. Why is she here? It's like every time I try to hang out with Serenity she just shows up out of the blue. I never noticed how pretty she was. Wait. Maybe she likes Serenity. No no no, no way they're just good friends. Am I jealous? Can't be I mean she has perfect silky hair, dresses nicely, does amazing make up, and her eyes. I'm nearly star struck.
"Hey sorry to interrupt and I know it's early but you left your book bag back at my house. I just wanted to return it to you before school tomorrow."
SHE WHAT??? Serenity WENT TO HER HOUSE?!? Right before she asked me to meet up with her? I feel a little betrayed. But why? They aren't together. But Serenity and I aren't together either. So really she's allowed to. Plus it's okay to have friends. But I can't stop thinking. What did she even do there? Did they have a study date or maybe a date date???? Maybe that's why she's hiding the fact that she hangs out with me...
"Oh thank you!"
"Of course anytime! Are you busy today maybe you can come over again. I wanna show you something I learned that we can try out."
TRY OUT??? What even is this. That can mean literally anything. Maybe they're in dance class together? But even then that means she danced with her. This is all just a misunderstanding I'm sure she'll tell me what happened. I walk back to the table.
"So who was at the door?" I ask
"Oh just the mailman delivering my packages, sorry it took so long. I hope the food isn't cold."
She lied. I can't believed she lied to me. Now there's definitely something up between them.
"I'm getting a little full..." I say quietly
"That's fine we can go back upstairs and cuddle" she smirks
"Actually...my mom wants me back home. I don't wanna disappoint her." I look down refusing to look into her eyes.
"Aw man. Well maybe we can hang out again soon"
"No."
"What???"
Wait I said that out loud?! My frustration is getting to me. I'm so stupid. I hate myself for trusting her for maybe even falling in love with her. But she doesn't know that. She can never know that.
"Sorry- my mom texted me something I got a little mad. But yea maybe we can hang out later. I better get going."I say as a grab my stuff holding back my tears.
"Oh..uh you sure everything is fine?"
"I'm all good thanks" I slam the door rushing back home. Tears start flowing down my eyes. I don't know why I'm crying over some girl. She doesn't even feel the same way so why should I care? I feel useless. I finally get home and run up to my room.
"Hey young lady where've you been?"
"Mommm I texted you saying I was at a friends house"
"It better not have been a boy." she questions looking at me not in my regular clothes
"Noo of course not. It was a girl"
"Good. She's just a friend correct?"
"Yes obviously"
Well it's true she is just a friend.