Chapter 119 (heroes rising)

Start from the beginning

he passes out before he could get his sentence out, and all might puts his hand on izuku's purple one. "i don't regret transferring one for all to you either. you used it in the best way."

while all might continues to whisper words of encouragement to izuku, a red glow catches his attention. he looks down at his hand and takes it away from izuku, letting him see the infamous lines of red run across his hand. it starts to trail up his arm, then his legs and feet, and then everywhere on izuku's body.

'one for all..' all might watches as the lines take place on izuku's face. he looks back at katsuki to see no lines of one for all around him, making his eyes widen in realization. 'young bakugo must've passed out before the transformation completed..'

"all might!"

after hearing his name, said former hero looks to the side where mirko comes jumping to him. she's not alone, and accompanied by emts and military personnel's.

"mirko..how's young rai?"

"she's alive and resting, thankfully. satoshi and endeavor are gathering everyone up." she informs before looking at izuku and katsuki. "seems like your two boys need some assistance!" she says with a smile before waving over help.

---

again, izuku starts to stir awake. even brighter lights blind him and for a moment, he shuts his eyes to try and adjust. he hears constant beeping and that manages to get him up and awake. he starts to sit up, hearing the rough sheets shuffle beneath him in the process.

"careful boy. your injuries are still fresh."

"oh- recovery girl.." izuku looks at the short lady who types away on her computer. "how long has it been?"

"you kids always get yourselves into trouble." she shakes her head without taking her eyes off her computer screen. "it's only been a day."

"where's-" izuku frantically looks around the room until what he was looking for comes into view. "y/n!"

"i said be careful- oh whatever.." recovery girl shakes her head again. "they never listen. kids these days.." she says as she heads for the door.

"my love!"

"shhhh boy. she's still sleeping."

izuku freezes and starts blushing when making eye contact with mirko. she sits in a chair that's closest to your bed. with a magazine in her hand, she raises an eyebrow at izuku who has yet to look away from her. "my love?" she repeats.

"oh- i-! uh.." izuku stammers and blushes even more.

mirko's suspicious look is soon replaced with excitement as the largest smile makes it way to her lips. she slams the magazine shut and looks at izuku with sparkling eyes ready to tease and taunt. "are you her boyfriend?!"

"oh- um..yes!" izuku's voice cracks and mirko's quick to put a finger to her lips, her eyes quickly going to the side where you're peacefully resting. "sorry!" izuku says in a whisper.

"so you're izuku midoriya...y/n's said a lot about you." mirko stands up.

"oh- she talks about me?" izuku stiffens when mirko starts circling him like a predator does to its prey.

"yep. and i've been dying to meet the special one. so it's you."

'so close!' izuku gulps when feeling mirko's breath on his cheek. she narrows her eyes and backs away only to continue circling him.

"a lot of hair. pretty nappy, but oddly cute." mirko hums, tapping her finger to her chin. she goes back to circling izuku slowly and eventually stops to put a hand near her forehead to compare heights. "short, but again cute."