𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖚𝖇

Start from the beginning

I was getting bored so I went to the fridge, and got out the strawberries. I noticed he was making some type of steak. It looked good.

I jumped up on the counter and Alejandro walked over. He took a strawberry from the container. He then went back to his cooking.

I was thinking about tonight. I really wanted to go out.

"Alejandro, did you ask Blake yet?" I asked. I made sure to be quiet, I didn't want them hearing me. They were trying to listen to every word we spoke. Alejandro got the memo, I wanted to be quiet.

"I texted him and told him. He said he can get us into his brothers club. He said they won't card us and we are good to go but his brother said to not start shit." He looked at me for that last part. I smirked.

"Fuck yes." I had my own little victory moment.

I could not wait. My favorite parts about going out is my outfit. I love dressing up and showing off.

Alejandro knows me to well because he came up to me and basically read my mind.

"You should wear red tonight. It looks the best on you." He whispered in my ear but a little to loud because Massimo heard.

"What are you two doing tonight?" He asked with a disapproving look.

"I'm taking Amara out for a little date tonight. I would say were but it's a surprise." Alejandro answered Massimo, then winked at me. I started to blush.

Massimo didn't seem to believe it but what was he gonna do, not speak to me. Oh wait, he already did that one.

I sat patiently waiting for my food and when Alejandro placed it in front of me, I think I cried tears of joy.

It was steak and potatoes

It was steak and potatoes. I think I am literally in love with this man. He cooked me a full fucking meal, the way to my heart in through my stomach. I don't think I have ever been more happy.

I started stuffing my face. Alejandro sat down and started eating, he was watching me the whole time.

"Oh my god, this is so good," I took a break to put more in my mouth," I think I can die now, my life is complete."

He smiles and shaked his head.

Once we finish, I do the dishes from the meal. He dried them and put them away. I would use the dish washer but I don't trust that shit, like how do you put a dirty as plate, put it in and it is clean. I don't believe that.

"Okay, we are leaving in two hours, you should get ready." He pats my shoulder. He walked off to the back of the house, him and Carlo were smoking.

I went up to my room and got undress. I quickly got in the shower.

I made sure to smell extra good.

When I got out I wrapped the towel tightly around me. Then I got my makeup and hair done. Nothing to much, because in all honesty, I suck ass at both.

I went to my closet and looked for a dress.

I found a perfect red dress

I found a perfect red dress. It fit my body perfectly and I found myself rather good looking in it.

I put on my heels, got my bag, and made my way down the stairs.

I saw Alejandro, he gave me a seductive look. I smile at him.

My brothers were on the couch, but no sign of dad at all. They look back at me, wide eyed.

"Hell no. You are not leaving the house like that." Vincenzo comes up to me. How dare he tell me what I can and can not wear.

"I don't know who your talking to, but I know damn well it's not me." I stared him, dead in the eyes. He knew to back off.

He was pissed of. I knew he would go cry to daddy like the little bitch he is. I love him but he is still a little bitch. They all our.

I said goodbye to my brothers, and told them to tell dad I said bye. I am still mad but it's rude not to say bye when they are right there.

We got into Alejandro's car. We drove off.

He informed me that Blake would be there. Also his brother would be too. I have never met his brother, I heard from Madeline he is an ass but a hot one. His name is Jacob. His is like 24.

We got to the club. It is called Lights Off.

We went to the door and told the dude our names and with no hesitation, he let us in.

The club wasn't very full, but the people who our here are very wealthy looking. Men in suits and women in tight, revealing dress with expensive jewelry all over. Meetings going on, drinks being served all over.

Alejandro held me close.

"Jacob wants to see us before we go off. He just wants to meet you first. I have no clue why but he does. Just stay close, I don't trust him. I don't know his intentions and I want you to be careful." He whispered to me. I was kinda worried about this Jacob dude.

We walked over to a private room. There was a man. A very fine one at that. The only reason I wasn't drooling was because I knew it was Jacob. He looks very similar to Blake, also Blake is right next to him.

We went over. Jacob asked us to sit. He looked me up and down and had an look in his eyes. One I didn't know the meaning of.

"Well you must be the famous Amara. I must say you have made a name for yourself." He took my hand and kissed it,"You are very beautiful Amara. You look gorgeous tonight."

I felt uncomfortable. I didn't want to be here. This is not the fun things I thought I would be doing. The night is still young, It may get better.

We made basic introductions and then we were sent on our way. I had horrible vibes from Jacob. He looked at me the whole time. We walked out and he just wouldn't peel his eyes away. I had bad vibes from him.

Me and Alejandro had a great rest of the night. Dancing and Drinks filled most of it. I didn't drink much and he didn't either. We each had 2 drinks.

I have had much fun. A waitress lady comes over and gives us a drink each. She hands me my drink and then Alejandro his. It was some type of champagne looking drink. I didn't know what it was but I just drank it and so did Alejandro.

We danced again. His hands on my hips and my hands on his. I put my head back and just enjoyed myself.

I looked back up and made eye contact with Jacob. He was just staring as he smoked his cigarette. I was trying to ignore him but I couldn't.

I wanted to go home. I felt like asking Alejandro to take me but I didn't want to ruin his night. He was having a good time and I don't feel like messing it up. I regret that decision. I should have gone home and ended the night, for it was young and much was yet to come. I wish I went home.

This is the end of Chapter 25 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, With love Alivia ❤️