Chapter 27*-Still going

She starts to devour me. Very gently at first, as my clit became very sensible. Then she adds speed to her tongue, going faster and faster on my sensitive clit.

,, Do you want to cum, you filthy little slut ? " She groans against my pussy, thrusting her tongue in and out of me.

,, Aghhh, y-yes, mistress, p-please ! " I moan, arching my back as both of them keep me still.

,, Then fucking beg for it, my precious little toy. Beg for it. " She groans louder.

Tears of pleasure start to form in the corner of my eyes as my moans become louder and louder.

,, Oh, come on, kitten. We all know you can beg better than that. " Mattheo growls and smirks.

,, P-please, let me c-cum. I need it soooo bad, p-please. " I say in between moans.

,, Cum for us, our good little slut. " Pansy smirks as I cum onto her tongue with a loud moan.

My back arches, my eyes roll back and my legs tremble as the sudden hit of pleasure hits my body.

I breathe heavily.

,, Now that was something. " Mattheo says as all three of us collapse next to each other, leaving me in the middle.

,, You're telling me ? " I snap loudly at them, giggling.

,, So... what are we now ? " Pansy asks, looking at both me and Mattheo.

,, Ummm, poly ? ( short for ,, polyamorous"= Polyamorous people have multiple loving, intentional, and intimate relationships at the same time. ... Polyamory specifically refers to people who have multiple romantic relationships at the same time. It does not mean any type of open relationship that may include more casual sexual partners. )

,, I'm ok with it. Mattheo ? " I say, both of us turning to Theo, waiting for an answer.

,, Whatever makes you happy, princess. " He smiles and kisses me softly.

Me and Pansy both squeal in excitement as Mattheo rolls his eyes at us and smiles.

,, Now that we have that settled " Mattheo smirks and gets up from the bed, before continuing ,, I haven't had my turn with any of you. "

,, Oh, I'm sure you want to teach Alexis a lesson your way too. " Pansy smirks and gets up as well.

,, Wait, what. But I haven't done anything bad. " I mumble, my fearful glance jointing between the two of them.

,, Hmm, you're right. Let's go over the rules then. After that, we'll see. " Pansy says as both of them sit on the edge of the bed as I sit between them.

,, No swearing. " Mattheo starts.

,, No missing assignments. " Pansy continues.

,, No skipping class. " Mattheo adds.

,, No talking back. " Pansy states.

,, No eye rolling. " Mattheo accentuates.

,, No sarcastic remarks. " Pansy mumbles.

,, Gosh, is there anything I'm allowed to do ? " I groan, annoyed.

,, Yes. Be a good girl and follow the rules. " Mattheo smiles.

,, But that's boring. " I pout and cross my arms, making my boobs rise.

Both of them take a quick look at my chest, then back at me.

The pat my head and smile.

,, Come on, little one. You don't want to get in trouble again, do you ? " Pansy giggles and smiles.