Chapter 22-Silencer

,, What is it. " Luke says, getting a death stare from Mattheo as the whole group turns to me.

,, They took our wands, didn't they ? " I say.

,, Yup. " The group replies.

,, Then we need to find where they put them, take our wands back, then we can teleport there. My dad took my wand to a specialist and now I can apparate with it too. " I continue.

,, That's..... actually a great idea ! " Pansy says, getting excited.

,, We need to move fast tho. Who knows how long it'll take them to notice that we broke the door and that we're free. " Chloe says.

,, You're right. Love, you're coming with me. " I say, pointing at Mattheo, before continuing ,, Blaise, you're with us. Luke, you go with Pansy and Chloe. " Everyone nods.

Me, Mattheo and Blaise go to the right as the other group of three takes the left side. We decided to go up the stairs. As we reach the sixth floor, we heard a loud bang.

,, Down ! " Mattheo jumps on me as we both fall to the ground.

,, Aghhhh, motherfucker ! " I hear Blaise scream as he drops to the ground in pain.

,, Back to your room ! Right now ! Or I'll do it again. " A guy's voice is heard from the other end of the corridor.

Mattheo gets up from me, I do the same, but when I turn to Blaise, he had bloody hands wrapped around his knee, whimpering in pain.

The guard starts slowly walking towards us and as I look towards him, I see something in his back pocket. Our wands. I look at Mattheo and I could see that he was looking at exactly the same thing.

Right before the guard reaches us, I gently nudge Mattheo's arm and point at the guy's back pocket. He nods slightly.

As the guards reaches us, Mattheo punched him straight in the face, knocking him out. He rushes towards him and takes the wands out.

He throws my wand towards me as I catch it in mid air, just as Blaise does with his.

,, Bit of help ? I wouldn't mind at all. " Blaise says as he tries to apply pressure to the wound.

,, Of course, Blaise. " We say as we rush to him.

Mattheo slowly takes Blaise's hands off his knee, looking closely at it.

,, It doesn't seem to have hit a bone, but it did pop a lot of blood vessels. We need to get you to a hospital. You're loosing too much blood, too fast. " Mattheo says, looking at Blaise.

,, But how ? We might have Alexis's wand, but we all need to get out of here. I can't just apparate myself to the hospital and leave you guys here with them. " Blaise says, his looks jointing between me and Mattheo.

,, Are you guys alright ??? What happened here ?? " The other group says, rushing to us.

,, We got caught. The guy fired some shots, Mattheo saved me, but Blaise got shot. He's loosing a lot of blood very fast. Luckily, the bullet didn't hit any bones, but it did pop a lot of blood vessels. " I explain.

,, Well, what are we waiting for ? Apparate him to the hospital. " Pansy says.

,, And leave you guys here ? No, thank you. I'd rather bleed to death. " Blaise says.

,, You won't get the chance to bleed to death, I'll kill you myself. " Pansy adds.

,, Why don't we all apparate to Hogwarts ? Madam Pomfrey can figure out what to do with Blaise, can't she ? " Luke intervenes.

The whole group stays silent for a few seconds, looking at each other.

,, Fine. But keep your hands to yourself or else you won't have them, got it ? " Mattheo says.

,, Whatever you say, muscle man. " Luke raises his hands in surrender as all of us share a laugh.

We apparate to the hospital and as soon as the lady from the front desk sees Blaise, her and two other nurses rush to us.

,, What happened ? " The blonde lady from the front desk says, taking out and stethoscope and checking Blaise's vitals.

,, He got shot in the knee. I don't think the bullet hit his knee cap, but a few blood vessels popped for sure. " Mattheo says, trying to help the nurse get Blaise onto the table.

,, Right. You and you, I'm gonna need your help, come with me. " The blonde nurse says, pointing to me and Mattheo.

The three nurses rush Blaise thru the halls with us right behind them.

,, How long ago would you say this incident happened ? " The nurse continues.

,, About 20 minutes ago, ma'am. " Mattheo says.

,, 20 minutes ago ? How did you get here so fast. " The nurse asks as me and Mattheo share a look.

,, We were quite close to the hospital. " I finally say.

,, How come nobody heard the shots ? " She questions, turning corners with Blaise's bed.

,, The gun had a sound suppresser, a silencer. " Mattheo shrugs, raising his shoulders.

The nurse nods. We turn one last corner, then all the nurses stop in front of a room.

,, I'm gonna need you to stay outside, please. " The read headed nurse says.

,, But he's my best friend, I can't- " I begin to say as tears start forming, but Mattheo gently grabs my hand and hugs me tightly.

I collapse into his arms. It was all too much. He sits down on one of the chairs next to the door and sits me down into his lap, holding my head onto his shoulder as I cry.

,, Let it out, baby. It's ok. I'm here, you're safe. It's gonna be ok. " He gently caresses my hair and back, kissing my head from time to time.

After a few moments, I let it all out. At this point, I was almost asleep. I didn't get enough sleep in weeks. I was finally in the arms of the man I love and I never felt so safe in my life.

Right before I drift into sleep, I hear the footsteps and voices of my other friends.

,, There you are ! " They say as I fall asleep.

Hey, mamas ! I really hope you liked this chapter. Please make sure to take care and if you ever are in a dark place, text me anytime ❤️❤️❤️