#1 special chapter

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: hey what the heck are you doing in here with these babies!?

security immediately was called backstage where they was at cause the twins was very scared of what is happening already with tears and jimin back to the room with policemen who point their guns at the sassbaeng fan's and soon as the twins were seat on the couch V hold them closer since the guy's was busy talking to the cops and he was crying when he saw sausage fan's holding his son's since he didn't want anything bad to happen to his baby boys when they are spending time with him and the guys yet just when jungkook get done telling the police what happened here he was in tears whenever he walk over and hugged the twins until his nose was red like his eyes was red and puffy cause jungkook is just happy they was safe and not get hurt by the crazy sassaeng fan's who get arrested and charged with attempting kidnapping since they almost disappeared with the twins lefting backstage and jungkook caught them on time it is the group break down in tear's and hoping noting this happened again yet that did happen when the guy's asked Jimin to watch the twins because their going shopping for something's few hours so he decided to let yeungin and taehyung take the twins out today since they keep asking him in the text messages so he just give into both of the guys asking him lot getting on his nerves. That is why before the others get back home he gives TXT the twins look very to them especially yeungin who been around both of them with their mother Brianna anyways he go back to the couch when he hear the guys feet at the door and they walk into the house with bags not thinking about what is going on at the time that until jungkook who walk back from his room with a confused look on his face and look towards jimin who was looking at his phone.

Jungkook: um jimin why is it so quiet here???

Jimin: .... the twins are a sleep in my room

Jungkook: at 4 in the afternoon???

Jimin:.......yes they was tried so I I hope they to bedtime

Suga: guy's I think that best of we found for the twins

Bts- jimin: right

Everyone did go look for the twins around the house for few hours meanwhile jimin is hoping he doesn't get killed tonight by nobody especially V who overprotective of the twins as thier dad anyways until he hear the devil himself screaming his name very loudly from somewhere in the house and get slammed into the wall by taehyung looking very angry towards him with a scary smile.

V: Where the hell is my son's at jimin??!

Jimin: they was in my room a sleep honestly V

V: I already know they're not in there at all because lf they was a sleep one of them would have start pouting loud and I'm going ask you more one time where my kids at?!

Jimin:I don't kno-

V: don't lie to me *cold tone *

Jimin:......*laugh nervous*

(Kocked at the door)

V: we aren't done with this conversation get it jimin

Jimin: yes *nervous *

V: hello guy's

Yeungin: oh we just wanted to say thank you to Jimin for letting us take James and Daniel

V: what are you talking about??

Taehyun: wait he didn't tell you we was going have the twins since he let us take them out to the mall??

V:no no I wasn't informed by the news until now since im their dad

Yeungin: wow this is so weird but we will be going now

When he takes the twins in his arms he didn't say anything because his little boys was in the room but since they was looking tried for real from being gone god knows how long at the mall with the guy's who being them back in one whole anyways he said thank you both of the boys and close the door with his feet and look towards him looking annoyed about the issue and happy to see his sons are alright so he takes them into his room to sleep before he kills jimin who looks nervous seating on the couch few minutes later he walk back in the room looking unhappy and spoke up.

V: jimin why are the guys from TXT have my sons huh?

Jimin: they want to spend time with them badly so much they always keep asking me and I just thought that lf I let them spend time with James and Daniel they wouldn't bother me anymore

V: *hit on his head* you forgot one little thing jimin

Jimin: ow what is it??* confused tone*

V: that I'm their dad not you I don't care lf your my bandmate or not one thing I wouldn't allow for you to give my kids to anyone without telling me or their mom who is on tour at the moment I get your thier god uncle just like the other guys love them and I appreciate it but I don't want anything to happen to them like the last incident with kpop sasaeng fans was holding my son's who was sacred
Out of their minds and I thought I was going lose my pride of joy which is my son's since I didn't have my kids mom as my wife because my mistakes in the past so don't ever do that again...do you understand jimin??? * serious tone *

Jimin:......yes I'm so sorry hyung

V: good to hear it because now I have go check on them
,
{After he leaves the room to check on the twins who was sleeping in his room right now everyone who watch him tell off jimin for a hour straight was speechless because they never see him get so dead serious in their lives until he getting disrespect by a rude fan or something else but since his sons have come into the world he overprotective of them regardless lf what happened in the past so they don't say anything about it what just happened in front of them that is why they go back to doing their own thing}