The crowd stood up and bowed down to the sweet omega like they did the true blood alpha.

They stood on the podium face to face. "By the authority vested in me by the state of Seoul, I now pronounce you husband and wife." Suga rubs his eyes in tiredness. He was forced to do this but if he denied, Jin would beat him with a wooden spoon.

"Jeon Jungkook, true blood alpha, do you take Kim Taehyung, an beautiful omega, as your wife?"

He was about to say no until he saw his mother furrowing his eye brows at him knowing if he said no he would get scolded for several hours. It happened before.

"Yes I do." Jungkook rolled his eyes. Taehyung saw the eye roll and he nibbled on his bottom lip. "Kim Taehyung, do you take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?"

"Y-yes I do."

"Great! I can go home and sleep. You can kiss the bride! Bye,"

Jungkook and Taehyung slowly leans in, staring at each other in the eye. Both realizing people are staring. Jungkook being the man he is, pulls Taehyung in for a kiss. Wiping his mouth afterwards. He leans in Taehyung's ear whispering, "this is just a forced marriage. I really don't like you. Okay? Get that inside your pretty head."

Taehyung mumbled 'okay' and walked off with Jungkook. "We're going to fake like we're happy, okay?" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook faked his smile and Taehyung was smiling also.

[FAST FORWARD(I don't know how to write out a wedding🥲)

"We brought you guys a house! And me and your friends helped moved your stuff in. Same with you Taehyung, me and your mother helped move your stuff in."

"Th-thank you n-noona." Taehyung bowed. "Stop stuttering. Shy boy." Jungkook smirked to himself. "Jungkook! That is not a way to treat your wife!"

"He's not my wife. It was just a forced marriage." Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away into the home that he and Taehyung owned. "I'm so sorry for about his actions. I hope he learns from them one day."

"It's fine! I totally understand! True blood alphas aren't into marriage. So I understand noona. You go home and take a rest okay? I'll be fine." Taehyung hugged his noona before leaving to go in the house.

Taehyung walks in. He immediately starts to get to cooking. Jungkook was laid down on the couch playing with a game on his phone. "Jungkook, do eat kimchi?"

"Yeah, now shut up. I'm about to win." Jungkook grunted. "Mkay..." Taehyung sounded sad. His feelings were hurt. He was so sweet to Jungkook but Jungkook just treats him like he's nothing.

"Here you go,"

[FAST FORWARD(Sorry)]

Taehyung scrubbed the dishes. He wipes his forehead in tiredness. Jungkook walks over and sets a plate and a fork AND a glass in the sink. "I'd be appreciative if you washed that for me."

Taehyung side eyed Jungkook then deep sighed. He scrubs the rest of the dishes aggressively. Muttering stuff about Jungkook. When he was done, he speed walked past Jungkook who was still sitting on the couch on his phone. He rushed to the room he shared with Jungkook.