🦋48 (M)🦋

A/N; long time no see, i honestly forgot i had this account😭 but we have 1K votes💕! tysm!
_______________________

Taehyung leaned back in her chair, looking at the people apart of her clan. Jimin, her best friend, Seokjin and Yoongi.

"You can't attack one of the strongest mafia clans, Tae" Jimin took another sip of the red wine in front of him. "Although he's hot.. it's worth a try" she smirked before letting out a little giggle as Jimin and Seokjin facepalmed.

"As much as I love you, I don't want any part in this" Seokjin protested, Yoongi nodded his head, agreeing with Jin. "I was planning on going by myself anyway" Tae sassily replied. "I wish you luck then" Yoongi slouched more into his seat, letting out a quiet chuckle at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at her watch, seeing that the time had passed midnight. "It is time.." she let out a chuckle.

Walking to the other's house, she spotted one of his guards by the front door. She stealthy walked behind him then held him in a choke hold. "Shh~" she smirked. After the guard was choked out to death, she snuck through a window that she was able to open.

She saw the other mafia sitting in the chair in his office, she quietly walked behind him, got out her gun, and was about to pull the trigger until four guards caught her.

Jungkook turned around immediately, a grin crept onto his face. "Planned to kill me, hm?" he lets out a chuckle as he caressed her chin. "Shut up." she moved her chin away from his hand. Before she could say anything else, the guards were demanded to put a cloth over her mouth and nose, making her fall unconscious.

Taehyung woke up in a dark room with a familiar figure standing in front of him. "Hey beautiful." Jungkook moved strands of her hair behind her ear. "Let me go you piece of shit!" Taehyung tried to get out but it was no help.

Jungkook chuckled, "you should've thought about coming here, now I'm not letting you go. You knew you were no match for me or my guards." He signaled the guards to leave. "Listen, beautiful, I'll let you off easily but all you have to do is obey me, yeah?" Jungkook picked up Taehyung, sitting her on his lap. "Now be a good girl and stay still for me."

Jungkook begans to leave kisses over her neck. He tears open Taehyung's white blouse, making her gasp. "What the hell!?"

Jungkook let out a chuckle as he reaches down in her pants and starts rubbing her between her legs through her panties. "Tell me, do you want this?" he whispers in her ear. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes, I do want this.." She lets out a low moan as the raven haired male continued to rub her.

He stops, picking her up, taking her over to the bed, laying her down on her back. He lowered himself onto her, kissing her roughly while unbuttoning then unzipping her pants before taking it off along with her panties. "Look how wet you are~" he chuckles. Taehyung lets out a grunt, "shut up and just do me already."

"Hasty, aren't we?" he teases her once again. "Prep or no?" he looks up at her. "No"

Jungkook pulls out his hard cock, spat into his hand before stroking it slowly. Taehyung's eyes darted to jungkook's harden cock, making her face turn to a light red shade.

Jungkook takes her ankles and puts them over his shoulder before positioning himself. "Ready?" he looks down at her. Taehyung nodded, arching her back and letting out a loud moan when Jungkook entered her. "It's only just the tip and you're moaning loud.."

"Why you gotta be such a tease?~ just- mmm~!!" she lets out another moan when Jungkook goes deeper. "mmh~ a bit more~" he said as he pushes the rest of himself in then started to thrust slowly. Taehyung threw her head back, trying to not let out a another loud moan.

"Faster, please" she moaned lowly. Jungkook nodded and started to thrust faster, making Taehyung curse under her breath. Jungkook leaned down to kiss her once more before pulling away. "I knew we hated each other but I didn't actually expect you to try and kill me." Jungkook chuckled.

"I-It was worth- mmm! worth a try.. but I can promise you after this I won't hate you anymore" Taehyung giggled. "I can say the same" a grin  crept on his face as he started to thrust harder, snapping his hips more aggressively.

Taehyung arches her back more and more as he roughly fucks her. Jungkook pulls out, making Taehyung let out a soft whimper. He puts Tae on all fours before entering her again. He slowly thrusts into her before going fast and hard. Taehyung buries her head into the sheets, letting out a loud moan as he hits her g-spot.

Jungkook's hand was placed around her neck, squeezing it lightly. He leans down, licking Tae's earlobe before sucking on her neck creating a hickey. Jungkook smashes into her more and more roughly. He slows down, wanting feel every inch of her.

"you feel so good.." he smirks as he saw her face turn into a shade of red. "I-Im close.." Hearing that, he takes both of his hands and places them on her hips, grabbing them tightly as he bucks his hips more and more faster into her.

She moans out his name loudly as she cums, tugging at the sheets, burying her face into the sheets more. Jungkook continues to pound her rapidly. "A bit more and I'm- fuck!" Jungkook groans loudly as he cums after. He collapses on top of her, making sure to not squish her.

"I think I'm gonna stay here for the night.." Taehyung says as she heavily breathes. "Don't you think your friends are looking for you?" Jungkook gets off of her, laying beside her. "I'm pretty sure they're asleep by now."

Jungkook and Taehyung drifts off to sleep, not knowing Tae's friends was outside the window the entire time.
________________________

again, tysm! i didnt expect me to reach 1K when i logged back in❤️