🦋40 pt.2 (M)🦋

________________

Taehyung and Jimin was in Jungkook's studio. They are listening to Jungkook's new upcoming song. Jimin nodded his head to the beat while Taehyung was singing the song. They enjoyed listening to it. "I bet this song will make everyone fall in love with it." Taehyung smiled at Jimin. "Yeah," Jimin got up but he tripped over the headphone wires and fell on top of Taehyung.

Someone opened the door, "Hey Tae-....." Jungkook stood there, angry. Jimin hurriedly and got up. "Jungkook, I swear it wasn't what it looks like. I tripped over the headphone wires and-"

"Get out." Jungkook's tone lowered. "But-" Jimin flinched when Jungkook yelled at him. "Jungkook! I swear, he didn't mean to! He just tripped over the headphone wires and he fell on top of me! It was nothing!" Jungkook pinned Taehyung to the wall and smashed his lips into his. "Bend over in the chair, slut." Jungkook demanded, and Taehyung hurriedly and did what he was told. Jungkook ripped off Taehyung's skirt and laced panties.

Jungkook ran his hand across Taehyung's ass and slapped it four times. "Master! Please- ah~!" Taehyung moaned. Jungkook undressed himself and aligned his dick within the entrance of the other's hole. With one thrust, he was in. The dominant male roughly pounded into Taehyung. "Mmhm~! Ahh-mmh~!" The shorter male gripped onto the chair tightly. Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's throat, squeezing it harshly. "You fucking bitch." Jungkook smacked his ass numerous times before pulling out and thrusted back in, making Taehyung scream.

"Oh fuck!" Taehyung rolled his eyes, hitting the back of his head. "Baby~ so tight for me.." Jungkook moaned lowly. As Jungkook kept ramming into the other, Taehyung was on the verge of cumming. "Master! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Taehyung was full on sobbing. "Cum for me baby! Come on!" Jungkook kept on bucking his hips aggressively, making Taehyung quiver as he came. "Master is cumming baby- fuck!" Jungkook slowly rode out his high. Jungkook rested his head onto the other's back. They stayed like this for a few.

"Kookie, I love you and only you." Taehyung wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. "I love you too." Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung. "Why don't we go ahead and go back to see the others?" Taehyung replied with a nod.
____________________