🦋34 (M)🦋

______________
Taehyung was on the way to his boyfriend's house, Jungkook. He went on the bus and eventually had to stand up due to the people taking all the seats leaving not one seat unoccupied. A stranger walked up behind him and began rubbing his waist up and down. Taehyung moaned lowly. When he turned around, it was Jungkook. "Kook," Taehyung smiled. "Oh my god! Jeon Jungkook! It's you! I love you so so so much!" A girl roamed her hands around Jungkook's cloth abs.

Jungkook removed her hands, thinking that it will stop her but no. She leaned in for a kiss but Taehyung who was so fed up with the bullshit she was doing and pushed her. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled it as he punched the girl at the back of the head.

Jungkook just sat there observing. He's currently getting turned on by the fact that Taehyung is beating a girl up. "Gosh that's such a turn on.." Jungkook groaned. When Taehyung was done with the girl, the girl was never seen around Jungkook again. Taehyung found a seat that was unoccupied and pushed Jungkook down on it.

He sat down on Jungkook's lap, feeling a bulge rise up, he moved a little teasing the bulge Jungkook had. He heard a grunt and began grinding against him. Jungkook was done with it. He was done with the teasing. He pulled Taehyung's hair back to where he could kiss his red cherry lips. He began unbuckling his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. He jerked down Taehyung's skirt and aligned himself at the entrance of the clenching around nothing hole. With one powerful thrust, he was in. Taehyung moaned loudly as he caught most of the men's and women's attention. Jungkook thrusted upward at a fast pace while marking Taehyung's body.

"Jungkook! Th-they're looking!" Taehyung covered his face as men began recording with their phones.

"And? You think I care? Show them what they cant have." Jungkook smirked as he spread open Taehyung's legs revealing Jungkook's large cock thrusting into him and Taehyung's lushes, smooth and tanned thighs.

Some men began palming theirselves while others were recovering from what they saw. At this point, Taehyung didn't really care if people were looking. Jungkook rammed more harder into the boy. "A-ah! Hmmffp!!" Taehyung began jerking himself off helping himself to reach his climax.

Jungkook peeked over his shoulder and smirked. "What did I tell you about touching yourself, hm? Being a naughty boy aren't ya?" Jungkook smirked as he removed Taehyung's hands from his cock.

"Your dick is so so cute." Jungkook began stroking the smaller male's cock. "Oh-oh! Ngh! God Im gonna come! Im gonna come!" Taehyung moans began to get louder as he came.

"Yes, come all over yourself. Look at you. Looking like a slut. I love it." Jungkook smirked. "Now let daddy finish his job and come, okay?" Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure then increasing his speed thrusting inhumane in Taehyung. He moaned lowly as he came inside his lover's hole, filling him up to the brim. "God, we should do this more often y'know?" Jungkook laughed out loud as Taehyung playfully slapped his chest.

The two left the bus leaving the people traumatized.
__________________