🦋23 (M)🦋

A/N; They're step brothers!

And no it isn't some stuck in the washing machine stuff lol. This oneshot is also short.

Anyways, enjoy!
__________________

"Tae, you have to meet your step brother!!" His mother exclaimed. "Step brother!? What!?" Taehyung rushed downstairs. "MY STEP BROTHER!? WhAAAAAAT!?" Taehyung looked towards his mother. "Yeah, surprising right?" She asked. "YES!" Taehyung replied back. "Now come on, they're probably waiting on us." His mother dragged him to the car. Taehyung was going crazy. I DONT WANT A STEP BROTHER! WHAT!? IM TAESHOOK! What if he is good looking though- I MEAN- AHHHH! Taehyung's thoughts were interesting.. and when I say it's interesting.. it's interesting.

"We're here," his mother said. She knocked on the door to see a man that looked like he was in thirties or twenties. He looks.. interesting... Taehyung thought. "This is my son," she introduced me. "Hello, you must be Kim Taehyung. I'm Min Haechan. Nice to meet you," he shook hands with me. "Nice to meet you too," after I said that it got awkward. "Welp, that was awkward. I apologize. Let's go see your step brother." He walked us towards the living room where it looked so nice. Taehyung's step father called out to his step brother and his step brother looked straight into Taehyung's eyes.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung," Taehyung took his hand out for a hand shake. "Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and shook his hand. "Take him to his room, please." Jungkook nodded. As they entered the room Jungkook locked the door and pinned Taehyung down on the bed. Jungkook began taking his shirt and pants off doing the same with Taehyung. Jungkook placed hickeys all over his neck.

Taehyung lowly moaned as he raised his hip onto Jungkook's crotch. Taehyung and Jungkook stripped out of their boxers. "All fours," Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook pushed two fingers in making Taehyung arch his back and wince in pain. "It's okay, relax." Jungkook pushed in two more fingers. "Ah!" Taehyung moaned. Jungkook thrusted his fingers at a fast pace.

He curled his fingers against his prostrate making Taehyung scream his name.

After prepping...

Jungkook alined his member against his lover's hole. "I'm going in," Jungkook said before he shoved his member into Taehyung's hole making Taehyung scream then whimper in pain. "I'll let you u adjust to it stay calm." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded. It was minutes before Taehyung told Jungkook to move. "Y-you can move now." Jungkook slowly thrusted. "A-ah.. pl-please just g-go fas-faster!" Taehyung whined. Jungkook nodded and thrusted faster. "Shit! You're soo fucking tight!" Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure as Taehyung's hole clenched and unclenched around Jungkook's member.

"I love how you plead for me to go faster." Jungkook groaned. Taehyung moaned out loud when Jungkook began hitting his prostate. Taehyung gripped the sheets tightly and arched his back when a wave of pleasure hit him. Jungkook pounded into him. Skin slapping, moaning, groans and the bed hitting the wall can be heard. "Oh god!!!" Taehyung moaned loudly.

Taehyung moans became muffled as Jungkook pushes his head down into the pillow. Jungkook smacked his ass as he began spreading his ass cheeks going faster. "I'm gonna come!" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the back of his head as he came.

Jungkook was chasing his high and soon he came into Taehyung. "I love you," Jungkook panted out. "I love you too." Taehyung replied.
________________

A/N; THIS DID NOT TURN OUT THE WAY I IMAGINED IN MY HEAD IM KILLING MYSELF GOODBYE