🦋18 (M)🦋𝟑𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

______________
9:00 p.m...

Taehyung was hanging out with his Hyungs. Jungkook doesn't like him hanging out with them. Not only Taehyung broke a rule, he didn't let Jungkook know he was gone. "Hey, what if we can go ahead to the donut shop?" Bogum asked. "Sure," Minho said. "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry." Taehyung giggled. "Let's go." Bogum held Taehyung's hand and Minho didn't mind because he and Taehyung aren't that close.

They brought their donuts, had fun and went to eat out. They saw stray cats so they played with them for a little. The fun was going on until Jungkook called Taehyung's phone.

Taehyung; Hello?

Jungkook; Where are you!?

Taehyung; With my Hyungs.

Jungkook; ...with your Hyungs..?

Taehyung; yes?

Jungkook; Come back here in ten minutes.

With that, Jungkook hanged up the phone. Taehyung was scared and nervous. "You okay, Tae?" Minho asked. Taehyung nodded. Taehyung didn't even know it was passed ten minutes. "Oh shit.." Taehyung mumbled. "Guys, I have to go, bye.." Taehyung waved at the two. "Bye!" Minho and Bogum waved.

At home...

It was dark. Taehyung was about to turn the light on but he assume Jungkook was asleep so he decided to pat his way to their bedroom. Soon as he opened the bedroom door, he met with a angry Kook. "I-I'm sorr-" before Taehyung could finish, Jungkook squeezed his ass. "Shut up, strip." With that, Taehyung began getting naked. "Lay down on your back, now." Jungkook demanded. Taehyung did what he was told.

Jungkook began undressing himself. He took off his shirt, pants and boxers. Jungkook pushed two fingers in Taehyung's mouth. "Suck." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and did what he was told. Jungkook's fingers were coated with saliva. Jungkook pushed the two fingers inside his lover's throbbing hole.

Jungkook didn't even let him get used to it, he just went full-speed at that. "Ahh!" Taehyung moaned loudly. "Can your Hyungs do this?" Jungkook placed hickeys on Taehyung's neck, going crazy in that one spot. "N-no! O-only you!" Taehyung muffled into the pillow. "Good." When Jungkook felt like he was stretched enough, he grabbed a black dildo and pushed it in his lover's hole.

Taehyung whimpered in pain. "Take the fucking pain because I'm not stopping." Jungkook thrusted the dildo deep and slow into Taehyung. "K-Kook... I-I do-don't want... the- the dildo.. I- want- your- di-dick.. Oh fuck.." Taehyung quietly moaned. "... p-please.. T-take i-it ou-out please!" Taehyung whined. Jungkook smacked his ass then went faster, the dildo hitting his prostate repeatedly already.

"Oh shit! T-there!" Taehyung would wiggle to get the dildo out but Jungkook wouldn't let that happen. "Does this dildo do any better?" Jungkook growled. "N-no!" Taehyung moaned. "I'm g-gonna come!" Taehyung gripped the sheets. Jungkook took out the dildo, causing Taehyung to whine.

Jungkook placed the dildo on the dresser. "Now I'm gonna spank you until you learn how to tell me where you are going." Jungkook smirked. "You're gonna count and if you mess up, I'm gonna tie you up to the bed and save your needy ass here while I go to finish my work." Jungkook smacked his ass. "O-one!"

.........

"For-forty!" Taehyung moaned loudly when Jungkook pushed his member in then wasted no time and thrusted fast and harsh into Taehyung. Taehyung would bite his lip or roll his eyes at the back of his head.

"Can your Hyungs fuck you this good?" Jungkook would bite into Taehyung's skin then suck into the wound. "N-no! On-only daddy can!" Taehyung arched his back. "And who is your daddy?" Jungkook smirked. "Y-you! Yo-you're m-my daddy!" Taehyung moaned. "That's right, baby bear. Im your daddy." Jungkook kissed Taehyung.

Jungkook thrusted roughly and more faster than before. "Oh my fucking god!! Daddy!!" Taehyung's body moved with the harsh thrusts made by Jungkook. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Taehyung was crying. "Shh~ stop crying." Jungkook wiped his tears off his face. "Agh!!" Taehyung intertwined his hands with Jungkook's hands.

The bed board banged against the wall, skin slapping, Taehyung's moaning drove Jungkook crazy and Jungkook degrading and whispering in Taehyung's ear made him go wild. The bed squeaked every time they go back and forth. "I'm coming!" With that, Taehyung came. Jungkook stopped thrusting into Taehyung and grabbed a vibrator then pushed it in his hole.

He entered his member back in with the vibrator in also. He placed Taehyung's leg over his shoulders then he started thrusting more and more deeper and faster into Taehyung. "How does this feel?" Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass. "Fuck! Fuck!! S-so good! B-better th-than a-a dild-dildo!" Taehyung's feet dangled with each thrust.

"Damn right it's better than a dildo." Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass. Taehyung had saliva rolling down his chin to his chest. "Unnf!! Ahn!!" Taehyung couldn't do anything but moan and let his body tremble. "You better be a good boy because I'm fucking you till morning." Jungkook smirked. Taehyung gripped the sheets tightly and arched his back.

"I'm coming!" Taehyung moaned loudly as he came then Jungkook making a full load inside Taehyung. "We're not done." Jungkook thrusted more and more fast into Taehyung. Taehyung's hole was getting abused.

5:00 a.m.

Taehyung coming for the sixteenth time and Jungkook coming for the thirteenth, Taehyung passed out within the seventeenth time of coming. "I love you.." Jungkook kissed Taehyung. He dressed him and Taehyung up in new fresh clothes, washed the sheets and the covers messed up with cum. He sat Taehyung in bed then wrapped his arms around his waist bringing him close. "Mine." He whispered before falling asleep.

......

Taehyung woke up due to the sun beaming through their window. He felt a slight pain in his butt, he groaned. He tried walking but his thighs were too shaky and his ass in pain. He gave up and just went back to the bed. Jungkook chuckled. "Having trouble walking?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows. "Shush!" Taehyung pouted.
__________________