CHAPTER 16

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

❤❤After 3 years❤❤❤

Taehyung and yoongi are downstairs and playing with their son taeyoon.

When they were playing yoongi's brother came with their husband's and kids.

"Yoongi baby how are you doing and taeyoon. "Asked jimin

"We're both doing fine hyungie. How about you all."asked yoongi showing his gummy smile.

"We're also fine right kookie and jungmin baby."Said jimin

"Well baby let me play with taeyoon also."said jin and came and carried taeyoon while namjoon was carrying yeri who was sleeping.

When they were playing jin,jimin and mark with yoongi decided to go on picnic.

And jungkook, namjoon and hoseok and taehyung agreed cause of pregnancy no one able to go anywhere.

They planned everything and decided to go to picnic tomorrow.

Everyone go to their house and started to pack their stuffs for tomorrow picnic.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

While taehyung and yoongi was also preparing but everytime taeyoon started to cry so taehyung have to pack all stuff and yoongi was playing with taeyoon.

In night when yoongi sleep taeyoon and came to his room he saw taehyung was not in his room and shower was on so he thought taehyung was taking a shower. So yoongi waited for Taehyung when Taehyung came outside with towel wrapped around his wrist.which made yoongi blush and looking at yoongi while smriking.

"Like what you see baby."Said taehyung and came towards yoongi and kissed him.which yoongi kissed back taehyung. Both were started to make out and taehyung started to undressed yoongi and started to sloppy kisses on yoongi's neck then started to play with yoongi's nipples making yoongi moan Which made taehyung hard.

Taehyung started to prepare yoongi and take off his pants.after preparing yoongi Taehyung put himself in yoongi hole fully and started to thrust in and out in yoongi's hole.

"Taetae it's so good.please faster."said yoongi.taehyung started to thrust deeper and faster in and out in yoongi's hole which was making yoongi's moan.

Taehyung changed yoongi's position and made yoongi sit on his dick and started to thrust which making Taehyung's dick reaching very deepest part of yoongi and hitting his prostate.

"Taetae I'm gonna cum"said yoongi

"Me too baby. Just wait a minute and let's cum together. "Said taehyung

After that taehyung came deeper inside yoongi while yoongi came between himself and taehyung.

After that both slept.

🌤🌤Next morning 🌤🌤

Namjoon, jungkook and hoseok came with jin,jimin and mark with their kids at taehyung and yoongi's house.

"Let's go guys for picnic. Let's go and sit inside car."namjoon said while jin was carrying yeri.

"Yes you guys wait I'll bring mine and yoongi's stuff."said taehyung while yoongi carried taeyoon in his hand and was talking with his hyungies.

After taehyung came and They settled down in their car and go for picnic area.they find place for picnic. And they settled everything on very good spot and sit.

Yeri,jungmin,rose and taeyoon was playing in garden with their moms(jin,jimin,mark,yoongi) When taeyoon go to his appa(taehyung).

"Appa play with tayooo pwease"said taeyoon while showing his boxy smile which was like taehyung.

Seeing this made taehyung heart warm and he pick taeyoon and started to play with him while everyone was admiring their bond.

"Thank you yoongi.of you didn't gave taehyung any chance we will never be able to get our taehyung back."said namjoon

"It's nothing hyngies. Taetae deserves it.now were happy family. I'm glad to meet taetae. I know it was bad meeting but now we're very happy with each other. It's all Thanks to you namjoonie hyungie or I will not be able to get this family. "Said yoongi while showing his gummy smile melting everyone heart.

That's it guys
I'm having fever that's all
Thank you till now loving my story
Love you guys.🥰🥰🥰🥰

🥰🥰🥰🥰

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜