CHAPTER 3

AUTHOR'S POV

"Taehyung I installed the camera and delivered it to their house and namjoon and jungkook bring that boy who was forcing yoongi to become his boyfriend." Hoseok said
"Good let's go"taehyung said
They go to basement and saw that boy is on the floor with blood coming from his mouth
"So you're the boy who wants to become  my baby's boyfriend "asked taehyung in his deep voice. which made the boy scared and didn't said anything.

When the boy didn't replied he grabbed the boy's collar and said again with dangerous voice.
"I don't like anyone else sir other than min yoongi and I like him."said boy which made taehyung mad and without any warning he shot the boy.
"He only belongs to Kim taehyung no one else .you got it "taehyung said  screaming.
After that he was come to his room to check upon his baby.when he opened his laptop.he saw his baby's room.

When Taehyung was checking yoongi's room he saw yoongi coming from bathroom wearing shorts and a cute t-shirt written baby

When Taehyung was checking yoongi's room he saw yoongi coming from bathroom wearing shorts and a cute t-shirt written baby. Taehyung was admiring yoongi's smooth and pale skin and his baby's cute button nose cat eyes which was so attractive and his lips whom taehyung wanna taste them so bad.he starts to dream about kissing yoongi and about fucking him underneath him.yoongi's crying face he was thinking. When he will ask for mord and more and moaned him name.

"Yoongi come and eat dinner baby."said jin said
"Coming hyungie "yoongi said

❣❣After sometime ❣❣

They eat there food and was going to sleep.
"Sleep baby how much you want cause after this you're going to pleasure me and won't be able to sleep."thinks taehyung

After some days

AUTHOR'S POV
"Namjoon it's time so let's go without wasting any time "taehyung said

"But taehyung it will be risky so let's send our some men's so they can get them here without any hesitant."said namjoon
"You're right.go and send our men's and told them to not even try to hurt him."said taehyung

"Ok taehyung "said namjoon

In min house
"Hyungie yoonie hungy"said yoongi
"My baby is hungry. come hyungie will feed you with his own hands. "Jin said
"Okie hyungie"yoongi said

When they were enjoying their food some people's barked in their house and spray on their faces with chloroform so they fainted and they kept them in their car and drove to Kim mansion.

In Kim mansion
Everyone adoring them when jin,jimin and mark got up and see yoongi was sleeping on sofa and beside him was Kim MAFIA'S boss Kim taehyung. Jin was about to go to yoongi and protect him from Kim taehyung but namjoon held him from behind.

"What do you want from us.we have nothing you want from us please leave us and please give us our brother."said jin
"Sorry but our boss want your brother and want to marry him seokjin."namjoon said
"Who the fuck you think you can marry my brother. Are you out of your mind Kim fucking taehyung he's only a child how can you think about marrying him. And he don't even know about you and love you."Jin said screaming which made yoongi wake up from sleep.

"Hyungie yoonie wants cuddle."said yoongi and was about to go to jin when two pairs of hands grabbed him and make him to sit on Taehyung's lap

"where you want to go baby when I'm here."taehyung said in yoongi's ear which make him shiver and got shocked from this act and was trying to get free himself from Taehyung's and keep saying "leave yoonie yoonie want hyungie let yoonie go you bad bad meanie. "
which make taehyung mad and grabbed yoongi's hand very tightly which started to pain yoongi and makes him cry.seeing this jimin,jin and mark angry 💢 and was shouting to taehyung.
"Leave him alone you're hurting him."

Taehyung got very mad which made him let out his gun and point it to jin.yoongi seeing this got very scared and keep repeating "Don't hurt hyungie please.yoonie will not cry"said yoongi while hiccups.
"Good boy. Now say will you marry me. Hmmm baby"said taehyung in deep voice which made him shiver in fear and said with teaery eyes "Yoonie don't wanna marry you. Yoonie no love you.you never marry meanie."

Listening this taehyung got mad and fuming in anger and grabbed yoongi's chin very hard and said"baby you want your hyungs to die in front of your eyes."
"It hurts.leave yoonie and hyungie you meanie."said yoongi while crying
After this taehyung point his gun toward his man and fire on his hand which made yoongi shocked and started to cry harder.
"Baby decide for yourself now if you want your hyungs to end up like this." Taehyung said
"Please Yoonie don't  say yes hyungs are Ok.please don't."Min brothers said together but taehyung point his gun toward jin which made yoongi fears to death and while crying he said "yoonie marry you. But don't hurt hyungie. Please yoonie marry you."

After listening it Taehyung's started to laugh and grabbed yoongi and was about to kiss him but yoongi backed away from taehyung. But taehyung grabbed his chin and kissed him but yoongi didn't kissed back. He was crying  that made his face red and after free himself from taehyung yoongi go to jin and hugged him and crying out.

"Namjoon go and give directions to them of their room." Said taehyung and go to his work.