CHAPTER 13

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

It's been two weeks taehyung and yoongi had sex.

In these days,yoongi started to feel very weak and always feels nauseous.

It's been weeks when yoongi started to throw up.qhen taehyung offered him to take hospital but yoongi always refused him saying he's OK.

One day jin,jimin and mark came to yoongi's house when they came jin,jimin and mark told yoongi about them being pregnant.

Yoongi was very happy for his hyungies.
Namjoon, jungkook and hoseok was celebrating their happiness about being parents and told about this taehyung while taehyung was sad cause yoongi's not being pregnant.

Namjoon, jungkook and hoseok arranged a little party and call taehyung with yoongi.
When they were celebrating suddenly yoongi got Unconscious. Everyone got worried. Taehyung carried yoongi and get him to hospital.

When doctors was about to touch yoongi taehyung got jealous.

Taehyung warned doctors not to touch yoongi but jin yelled at him saying" if doctors not check then who will check on my baby bear and know what happened to him. "

After listening this made taehyung embarrassed and said"sorry.i was just..."but namjoon cut him

"I know taehyung you're being jealous but control yourself and let doctors do their work."said namjoon

Hearing this taehyung waited for doctors and after 5 minutes doctor came and told them to not to worry.

"What happened to him doctor???"asked taehyung
"What happened to my baby bear doctor????"asked jin,jimin and mark together

Seeing this namjoon, jungkook and hoseok control the situation and doctor said "it's nothing to worry.it's just Mr.kim your husband is 1 weeks pregnant. Congratulations for being parents. "

Hearing this made taehyung smile and asked to doctors and I meet him now doctor???"

"Yes you can."said doctor
After that taehyung got inside and hugged yoongi which made him confused. "What happened taetae???"asked yoongi while tilting his head cutely.

"Yoonie baby you're going to mom and I'm going to become father. You're pregnant baby.thank you for giving me this happiness. I love you yoongi."said taehyung while showing his boxy smile.

"Are you really happy taetae???"asked yoongi

"Yes baby I'm so happy . I'm going to have a baby with you."said taehyung

Seeing them happy together namjin,jikook and hoseok and Mark was happy and came inside and said "congratulations to both of you that you're also going to become parents like us."

"Congratulations my baby bear.i can't believe my baby going to have his own baby."Said jin becoming emotional.

"So taehyung when you're giving us party for becoming parents. We want a big party. "Asked hoseok

"Of course I'm giving you all party. Be ready."said taehyung while hugging yoongi.

After that taehyung gives a very big party and celebrated for becoming party.