3x15 but make it 5x06

Börja om från början

All she ever wished for Toni was success and happiness. It was clear that Toni loved to help others and was fighting the good fight for those who couldn't do it themselves. Preserving Riverdale was important to Cheryl as well, but to see Toni on the frontlines, it was wonderful.

The redhead made her way around Toni's desk chair and sat down on it, rolling around for a moment. She was down here to 'confront' Toni but she couldn't lie to herself. As much as she adored the Vixens, she just wanted to see the other girl. She knew she had to keep the facade for good measure. She placed herself in a few different arrangements on the chair, wondering which would look most intimidating.

She didn't know how much time she had before Toni would show up so she sat impatiently, still adjusting her position, her nerves growing by the minute. She took a few calming breaths, knowing she couldn't let Toni see any ounce of fear. She heard the doorknob rattle and almost yelped in shock as she threw her feet up onto the desk, leaning back in the chair. She grabbed a random paper off of Toni's desk and pretended to read it as she heard footsteps enter the room.

Toni walked briskly into the middle of the room, stopping short in her tracks when she saw her desk was occupied. "Cheryl." she said simply, not phased by the redhead.

"Hi Toni." she responded, her voice rising in pitch. "I was gonna give you a call but then I thought hmmm..no, stealing my Vixens warrants a visit in person."

Cheryl paused for a second, waiting for Toni to respond, but she didn't. She stood in the middle of the room, cradling a clipboard, clearly amused by what was happening in front of her.

The redhead sat up and repositioned herself, leaning forward with her arms folded to push her breasts up even more. "You're playing a very dangerous game...Topaz." she stated, her eyes looking Toni up and down.

A smirk took up Toni's face as she listened to Cheryl speak. This is exactly what she knew would happen and it was hard to hide the amusement. She still kept her mouth shut, letting her face speak for itself. She knew not reacting to the redhead would provoke her even more.

Cheryl raised an eyebrow in confusion at Toni's lack of response. She couldn't miss the way she bit back a laugh and her eyes did drop to the redhead's breasts, just like she hoped they would.

"Did you not hear me?" Cheryl asked. "I said you're playing a dangerous game."

This time, Toni giggled and walked over to her desk, moving her name plate so she could sit on the edge of it.  "Then play it."

Cheryl blinked in confusion, momentarily at a loss for words. "What?"

Toni put the clipboard down and looked at Cheryl directly. "I said...then play it. I love to see that spark coming back. If that's you coming down here to 'threaten me' then play it." Toni smirked.

Cheryl's cheek reddened and she stood up swiftly from the chair. "I...no...you...you stole my Vixens."

"Okay." Toni said. "And?"

"And..you can't do that." Cheryl argued, knowing how immature she sounded.

"If you want them back, all you have to do is ask." Toni said simply. "I was just revamping the program, getting them excited, showing them they mattered to the school, if you want to lead them...well, just say so."

Cheryl bit her lip in thought. This was too easy, way easier than what she was expecting.

"I mean, you being coach of the Vixens means commitment. It means leaving your house everyday, it means long practices, it means making routines, it means working alongside me here, so...if that's not something you think you can do.." Toni continued.