The man who has locket

"Ohh devi maiyya"Khushi searched for her locket.It was no where.But then her hand touched on something similar,a round one with tied thread on it.She pulled it to her as opening her eyes.
The trouble was at his nose now.Early in the morning when he would shout at the staff,he was being pulled by someone.It was just two inches between them as his nose touched hers. Dumbstruck he froze there.
"Cant you see"Khushi pushed him as he tried to hold.Together from a branch twice their height they fell.

'"Ahhh"Arnav winced in pain.
Khushi too had her hands bleeding by the thorns in grasses.
Arnav couldn't get up.
"What was i thinking when i helped you."
Arnav said it so loud that khushi fumed in anger.
As Arnav started to walk he realised he couldn't and was having pain in leg
.Khushi though bleeding started to walk fast but after some distance she looked back to see him struggling .It was that man who saved her and definitely cursed her,but for the good things he did he deserved better so she headed back .

Arnav felt khushi is the reason for everything.Yes she drove him mad to the forest,she made him fell.So yes she is the reason .Anjali di says "IF SOMEONE IS DESTINED TO MEET OTHER,THEY WOULD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES".But they are not.He wondered why was he even thinking so. Now since she left he felt everything fell into place,he can return to normal ,she doesn't belong with him, neither he with her, nor THEY TOGETHER,but he couldn't even get up.
What Anjali said echoed in his ear when she was back with a man and bullock cart .she was saying
"Bhai sahab,we love each other so much ......that is why. .....We had to ran whole .......still they caught....."
Crying she continued
"He is in so much pain that i cant see him like this"
Hearing her words he couldn't take his eyes off her
So the man said.
"You too are definitely in love"
So Arnav noded for a NO.
"See ,he is having pain in his head,may be he is not balanced.please help him"

Khushi's acting got them into a house near by from where they could avail a phone call.
Khushi pulled his leg and tore his pant
"HEY WTF.ARE YOU BLIND"
Even without bothering she started applying medicine on his wound.
Arnav felt as he shouldn't take his eye off her. She should always be infront of his eyes.
'Rabaaave.  Rabaaavee.......
Rabaveee. Rabbbave..'
As she finished she started to stood ,Arnav wanted to stop her but her hands were bleeding,so he pulled her by her waist.she swirled and fell on him.Arnav applied the same medicine on her hands.
As they were glued in each other the ladies had to cough.
"Ehem ehem .you too should get married fast or........"and they started laughing.
"These are your clothes"
Khushi had to teach him how to were a lungi as her hands were having wounds.
As Arnav went to get dressed up Khushi too changed into her clothes.But she couldn't tie her choli
A pull on her choli and tying it bought her heart beat so loud that she felt she would die,even more Arnav would hear it So she tried to hide with her hands.
"Are you okkay"
Khushi ran
"Oh god where am i"

Khushi went near a pond and wondered why her heart was betraying her.What happened to her?.So she looked into the reflection in the pond and wondered.
"Maiiya ,where is my locket"
Khushi ran to the house and searched all over.but it was no where
"Devi maiyya,who ever finds it,i will give them everything even me
Pls devi maiyya"

"Eey ladki "Arnav called
"What ,what do you want"
"Turn now,i cannot carry this anymore"
And he made her wear the locket.
Khushi stood there stunned.

As soon as the bus came both of them got in and reached their destination hopping not to meet anymore.

Khushi packed her things and started her journey with her family.they were going to stay at house rented.And she will have to start making money as soon as she can.They were going with Arjun who is a family friend ,who was going that way.
The first thing on reaching home Arnav heard was
"ASR,the girl is perfect ,we would like to have her on the balance shoot"
Lavanya wondered from where will they find that behen ji.
But the project cannot be cancelled ,so she sent her team to search for her.
Many thing was on mind while Lavanya was driving the car that she couldn't see the vehicle taking a turn towards them.
As soon as the cars crashed ,a man got out.
"Ooh madam,cant you see,if you don't know to drive,stay at home .i will teach you one or two methods to earn"
Hearing Insulting a woman was not Arnav's thing.
khushi got out to see a man hitting Arjun after their accident,She ran to him as his saviour.
"What happened"khushi enquired
"This madam almost crashed into the car and this man is hitting me for no reason"
As khushi looked she saw the least thing she wanted to see there he was.
The man who confused her,by cursing and helping her ,the one who does Black magic and droves her heart crazy.May be she should consult a doc.
"Hear out mister,you may be rich,but wont be right always"
Now the girl who caused trouble whom he never wanted to meet but his company wanted desperately was speaking back at her.
ASR control please.lavanya whispered
So he gave the man a tight slap again and drove the car himself.
Khushi stood terrified.

Lavanya found khushi on her way to her new house and sent one of her employee to her.
"Madam there is this fashion company,if you want just give a call"
Wondering why this man gave her this detail khushi asked
"Madam ,your dress tells me ,you are made for fashion industry"
Khushi was so happy to hear that ,she said okkay.
Afraid she would meet the man she met she asked what is the name.
"Maam it is a branch called 'angelic anjali fashionista'"
Relieved it is not the one she felt,khushi decided the first thing she would do tomorrow is going to work there.

When ASR heard what Lavanya did.
"You can just resign Lavanya,i dont want you here"
"But ASR ,we need that girl to complete the shoot."
"This trouble is caused by you,so you should solve.that girl is not coming here"
Lavanya felt giving her resignation was much better.but ASR continued
"Let her come in,but the first thing you should is offer her money and make her sign the contract,appoint her a junior here to run any errands"
"But ASR..."
"Do you want to resign or do as i say"

Suddenly Arnav wondered,he wanted to keep the magnet of trouble away from him,but he was trying to tie her to him legally with contract.but why.