Ramp Walk

Khushi ran from the hotel till she felt her feet would give away .Never ever did she want to be captured by the hotel staff .She really wished to meet the boss but she couldn't.

"I am not going to do this shoot here"model screamed
Lavanya panicked there was this ASR who was ready to pounce on her and tear her into pieces and this girl.
"Lavanya, Is everything ready"Asr enquired
Lavanya neither said  the truth nor lied
"Almost ASR"
"I don't want any lag"
"Hope the settings are ready and the  model"

"Madam,tea"
The lady staff greeted her.
That is when Lavanya got an idea.The lady was beautiful.
"ASR,this year we are doing different,To make the photo shoot we are hiring people from this place"
"Are you nuts, Lavanya, Wasn't coming here enough,now you have other ideas like this too.STOP THIS NOW"
"Believe me ASR.this is going to be a success.

Khushi was tired like hell
"Bhaiyya ji ,two glasses of glucose drink please"
"Khushi,have you heard they are taking models from our village?"
What how could he know that,she was just coming from there and she didn't hear
"Ahh yes,am going there"
"Auto... autoo"
"Khushi. ... have  your drink"

"Maam,entry is closed"
Khushi could feel her pulse in the neck as she was filled with anger.

The changing room was just behind the walls.KHUSHI BEING KHUSHI climbed and jumped over the wall .There were just 5 girls and she was sixth one and they were saying entry is closed.
Lavanya had to select the only four girls who came on short notice and drag the staff for shoot.
Today the great AR GROUP was going to collapse and Lavanya permanently suspended.
"Maam ASR rejected the first two girls, sending the third one in"
"Send me the last girl,i will do a make over"
Khushi was asked to go to a separate room.A girl in western dress asked her to be ready fast.From all the dress the only one she felt comfortable was a saree.The girl in western dress was disappointed,still due to lack of time she did her hair and makeup.

"Maam ASR rejected the five girls,Now what will we do"
"We have a sixth one"Lavanya gleamed

As he was called to reception for a call from Anjali he asked "Any more models for today,May i go"
"ASR ,one last one"
He was busy to go.... till he saw her.
May not be the most beautiful one he saw till today .but

A red saree against her flair body.Eyes shy not giving a glance,lips bitten not ready to speak,nose pierced may be let in the perfect place
A big silver jewelry swinging in the ear lobe.
Bindi matching her face,hair as water fall slaying her movement.Bare hands and neck asking for attention and finally a waistband which tried to hide her navel by the saree,but failed desperately.Her movements matched by the anklet she wore..

The girl was just average,but ASR wasn't moving even his lashes since he has been looking.It was as if HE COULDN'T EVEN IF WANTED.Lavanya felt he didn't wanted to look away.
"ASR ,is she okkay"
"Wat,wat what was i saying"

"Sir your sister is waiting"receptionist called and he rushed.
What just happened who was she and why wasn't he able to look away.

Lavanya finalized taking ASRs absence a yes.
ASR decided to say a NO to even her to save his reputation.Lavanya had seen him looking at her like a fool .

But as he went ,he forgot why he came.There was this girl posing for pictures as if she was made for it. Mesmerized he kept looking at her and ONLY HER.
"She has a good photogenic face,how is my choice ASR"
"Pack up fast"
That was ASR,and there was nothing to feel bad about it.Lavanya told herself.
Khushi was happy to receive a whopping amount of 15k .Never in her life had she saw such a huge amount.
Being so happy she forgot to change the clothes and was running with the same saree to the house and the spot boy was running after her calling her.
Unaware and happy she crashed to a man so hard and was about to fall ,when he held her by her waist.
His hands were hard and she could feel it, Suddenly self conscious by an anonymous person her heart started beating loud
"LUB DUB LUB DUB"
The eyes so clam as the only soothing person on the earth,he was looking at her, trying to read her calmly.His eyes moving from her lips and back to eyes.
He held her so close she felt she was safe

" Sir .please dont leave her,she is running with the costumes"
Arnav tried to move his eyes from her face and decode what the boy was saying.what !!!she was thief and what all was he feeling,he was drawn to incomplete and unresolvable conclusions and she was just a thief.
"You..."Arnav gritted his teeth.All his attention he felt towards her felt as her crimes as if she did something to him and started pouring out to vent his anger.
"Sir,she stole the dress"
"No ....i didnt i forgot.."she answered

The hands around her waist tightened.he pulled the waist band with his hand . Finally the saree let go her navel.the beads on the band fell around her
"You worthless girl,even after how much we give you .you poor people turns out like this everytime."
"No i didnt"
"Yes you are.didnt you get enough money and still you went after this small dress.take it if you want and dont come back"
The attraction he felt towards her felt as if was her fault for Arnav till she answered back
"Hey mister ,even a man who killed would get a chance to explain and who are you to question me"
"U dont know me.i am.."
"Who ever you are ,since you have already made an assumption i guess i dont have to give an explanation."
"And this dress ,i will give to the respective owner,so stay out of it Mind it and remember"
"What the heck do you think,you country .."
"What what will you do ,haa , remember my face and pray you Never see me again"

As Khushi turned to leave the spot boy tried to catch her by pulling her pallu.
Scared khushi stopped breathing,her breath started again on hearing a tight SLAP.
She ran without turning back.

Arnav took the anklet the girl left behind but the spot boy was not there to receive it , scared by his slap he had run.As khushi changed into her clothes she felt three red finger markings on her waist,bright against her pale skin which still remained to remind..