First meet

"Khushi.., no never, u are not going there"
"But jiji"
That glance from payal told her every thing.There is no chance.
But as she entered her room she saw those beautiful designs she made on her dresses,her chappal chameli and all her art works.Even though she did it for her happiness she felt it had some sort of beauty.
"Khushi where are you going??"
Taking out some of her drawings she screamed "to the shop to help baaba"

With the amount of confidence she had she reached the hotel in no time.Talking with cycle dada , taking free ride eating lots of ground nuts and singing song she reached there.
But what next ??

"Disappointed ,utterly disappointed.
What the.. Lavanya.Is this what you said"
"ASR wait hear me out"
"Driver bring the car"
There was no way out know.God save me.Lavanya prayed

"Madam u have call"
And as Lavanya rushed the juice waiter bought crashed and fell on ASR.
Am dead.Lavanya thought.
Saviour has no forms as Lavanya held phone"Lavanya can i speak to chotte.its me Anjali"
"Hey what the hell.call the manager i need to see him u will be fired in no time"as ASR screamed on top of his voice, trembled Lavanya told
"U have a call , it's di"

"Chotte if u keep screaming at people i will do whatever you want*
"Di its not what you think,do u know what he did to me"
"I know u so i can guess.i need you to be there if you love me .BYE"
"Dii.."
Dead end

Going with his  motto Anything for di waiter was saved and ASR entered the hotel but his cold glare scared the staff.

"That way sir room no 306"
Scared ASR would do something staff refused to go with him.
As he entered the lift his anger rised to an ultimate level and he forgot that he is alone in the lift.
It was when a girl with hospital uniform entered from next floor he felt saved as he always ensured lifts were working before entering them. Though he is not claustrophobic he had a fear of  lifts stopping midway from childhood.It reminds him of things he want to forget forever.

Something was off about the girl though she had uniform,pants were not matching and the shoes were somewhat similar to the one he saw on his way and her hair were not tied up.As he started observing the strange girl strange thing happened that never ever would he have imagined.

The lift came to a halt and light started blinking and went off.
And it happened again after 3 years
Arnav felt choking and gasping for hair he tried to hold on to something.nothing to hold he fell down.
"Oooi bhaiyya ,open the lift we are trapped"girl screamed
But Arnav was not hearing any of that
"Maa...Maa"
That is when Khushi saw the man on the floor.
"Hey what happened"
Both of them could here his heart beat .loud and loud.He was choking and trying to breath.His skin were becoming cold and was covered in sweat.
Though Khushi was scared she could no longer think about herself.he is scared she thought.
"Everything will be alright,just one minute"Khushi screamed
But her words had no affects on him.
Scared she started crying and how and when she don't know ,She gave the stranger a warm hug.Holding him in her arms she could feel his heart and gasp
Rubbing his back she said
"I know its dark just close your eyes,"
And  she closed her eyes too
"Its dark because we are inside this tunnel and in,5 minutes ,we would reach the other end .its a matter of  seconds.A beautiful world with Mamma ,baaba and jiji is waiting outside.They are waiting just for us .To complete the beautiful dream we have to bear this,we have to hold on.and then we would be with them in no time.To reach them we have to
Breathe ,calm down and breath.
Thinking of the beautiful garden with rose flowers breathe.it smells so nice"

Slowly she could feel the strangers heart calming down and he had started to breathe and strangely he held her.

If he was fully conscious ASR would be in anger but now he was so tired and vulnerable.The dream the girl said was indeed beautiful, hoping he would reach his mother he held himself and to the girl.strangely he felt comfortable ,the comfort he felt only with Anjali di .
When the life opened Suddenly two workers ran inside
"Pls take him outside"khushi said
"Which floor are you in "
"Next floor"
Saying that Khushi ran.Even after the manager warned her she had entered the hotel and she was about to get caught.

"Maa"
Lavanya ran to ASR as he woke.and the next word confirmed he had regained consciousness
"Disgusting place. why am i here"
"ASR ,just freshen up and we will go"

Afraid of getting caught Khushi changed completely into the uniform and tried to reach the business tycoon.As she entered the room she could hear someone screaming for water.So she went out to take a jug of water.That is when ASR came out and called manager for water .
As she came back she slipped on the soapy floor and fell.
Hoping someone came with a solution ASR too came out and slipped and fell on the cleaning staff.
"Bhooth"she screamed
"Are you nuts" he asked
"But why,bhooth bhooth"
"If you scream one more..."
That is when the manager who came saw them on the floor
"Sir i will come after sometime,"he ran
That is when Khushi came to her sense(why am i screaming,i just saved a man).
"move "
"I will make sure you are fired.Miss aswathi"
He read her nameplate.
Fearing she would cause trouble to someone she tried to push him and he came felling again on her.
"Oo devi maiyya"
Arnav moved from her hearing her voice.It sounded familiar and the uniform too.but....

As soon as he moved she ran like a rocket out of the room.
Why didn't she slip.Arnav wondered