sixteen

[july 30th, 2021]

liked by imnotahacker and 25,372 otherssydmoon my boys <3july 30

sydmoon my boys <3
july 30

comments
imnotahacker syd <3
blueeyedboy syd <3
user1 AW I LOVE THIS GROUO WHAT
hater1 bye she's such a whore
user2 love this group sm
user3 me too they need to make more content
user4 omg
user6 UR WITH JACK I LOVE IT OML
hater2 literally why is she with them.
user6 um none of her friends commented.
user7 bruh so what. they r probably busy
hater3 there's no way this is real.
user8 slay
load more comments

once they finished the hike, they were all back at their cars saying goodbyes.

"it's was so nice to meet you syd" jack hugs her.

"you too" she says into the hug.

vinnie and sydney get in vinnies car and make their way back to her apartment.

she unlocks the door and they both walk in, taking their shoes off.

"i'm gonna shower" she says throwing her bag on the floor.

"syd bro you literally have so many places to put your bag other than the ground" he shakes his head picking it up.

"vinnie bro i don't care" she mocks him.

he laughs at her before he hears the bathroom door shut and the shower start.

her counters were messy and so was the living room so he decided to organize some things for her before she got out of the shower.

she walked out of her room in gray sweatpants that hung just below her hips and and a black bra. her hair was wrapped up in a towel and she was rubbing the leftover moisturizer on her face.

"what are you doing" she laughed watching him at her sink scrubbing dishes.

"what does it look like i'm doing, cleaning your messy ass up" he shrugs, soap all over his hands.

"you don't have to do that, i'll do it eventually" she says throwing her arms around his torso.

he scoops up a handful of bubbles and throws it at her face, "VINNIE" she screams wiping the soap out of her face.

he laughs, his hands still in the sink, watching her furiously wipe her eyes.

"i hate you so much!" she smiles.

"no you don't" he says looking her dead in the eyes.

"oh yea? how do you know" she asks moving her body right up to his.

before he could respond she grabs a handful of bubbles and slaps him back. her falling to the ground in laughter.

"that's fair" he laughs, "i saw it coming"

they were on the couch, sydney laying on top of vinnie, his arms wrapped around her as he rubbed her back.

a random movie played on the tv, as the two just sat in each other's presence.

"i gotta go home soon" he says into her ear. she groans and sits up.

"can i come with you?" she asks.

"look at you all needy" he smirks.

"shut up" she death glares at him.

he laughs and gets up. they make their way to her bedroom, where he gathered his things from the past couple nights as she sat at her vanity, her knees tucked against her chest.

"sydney stop frowning. i'll literally see you tomorrow" he says walking up to her.

she stay silent, looking up at him.

"since when did you get to clingy" he asks.

she shrugged. she wasn't normally like this she didn't know what had gotten into her.

he kissed the top of her head after he threw on a hoodie, "i'll see you tomorrow okay?" he says.

"okay. call me later okay?" she asks.

"will do. bye syd" he says before making his way out of the apartment, shutting her door.

she plopped down on her bed. she didn't like to be alone anymore. she didn't think she could feel this way after what had happened with gage, but she felt like vinnie was good for her.

she felt safe around him. comfortable. happy.

authors note
kinda short idc bye love u