thirteen

[july 13th, 2021]

after sydney woke up from her nap, she took a shower and started getting ready for vinnies birthday dinner. vinnie was in the kitchen, cleaning more unnecessary things.

"vinnie" she called.

"yea?" he yelled back.

"stop cleaning shit" she laughed.

"i'm doing you a favour! you're gonna have a nice clean house"

"i'm okay!" she says walking over to him in the kitchen.

"go get dressed" she says putting in an earring as he walks closer to her, they're body's touching.

"what's wrong with what i'm wearing!" he say dropping his jaw.

"nothing just put something else on" she smiled.

"i didn't bring any clothes!" he says wrapping his arms around her waist.

"i have pants of yours somewhere in here" she says walking back into her room opening her closet.

"what the fuck" he laughs, "since when"

"i dunno i just know i have your black cargo pants here" she laughed back pulling them out of a drawer.

"here" she threw them over to him.

once they were finished getting dressed they got ready and headed to nessia's house and then the restaurant.

they got out of the car and immediately were rushed by fans and paparazzi.

"oh fucksake" vinnie said under his breath. nessia began laughing.

sydney turned and looked at him. they had a conversation a couple days ago about paparazzi and fans. vinnie said he get really uncomfortable when he gets ambushed.

"hey it's ok we got this. all we gotta do is just walk right pass them" she said grabbing onto his arm.

he looked down at her and nodded before wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they made their way towards the entrance.

"hey vinnie," a guy with a giant camera said walking right in front of them.

"hey man" he said with a slight smile.

"hello sydney"

"hiii" she smiled big waving at the camera.

"you guys look so good tonight" he complimented the both of them.

"thank you" vinnie said in a monotone voice. sydney had to hold back her laugh from his sudden stiffness.

"so is it true that you guys are dating? you know the rumours? are they true?"

that was sydney's final straw, she began laughing out loud, making vinnie laugh with her.

"thanks man see you" vinnie waved before they entered the restaurant.

"vinnie!" alex shouted standing up with his blog camera in his hand.