three

[june 4th, 2021]

10:36 pm

hey it's vinnie

11:49 pm

hi!

sydney changed (***)***-****'s name to vinnie

she woke up to her alarm going off at 10. she had a brunch date with her girls at 11.

she got out of bed, made her way to her bathroom to pee.

last night when she got home, she called her friends making plans for brunch today. she also told them about the encounter she had last night and they made her find him on instagram and follow him.

he had a pretty big following actually, more than her.

he texted her before she followed him.

she didn't know he was famous. well not really famous but he had over a million followers.

it was crazy how she never knew about him. he had been following her for a couple months.

he was a tik tok boy though, she doesn't have nor want tik tok, so she wouldn't have really known anyways.

she washed her hands and washed her face.

as she drys her face with a towel, her phone starts ringing from her bed.

she throws her cover around, trying to find her phone and when she does she answers the call.

"hey" sab says.

"hey what's up?" syd says putting her on speaker phone.

"you still down for brunch?" jessie asks in the background. they were together.

"yea. i would never miss out on free food" she joked.

"okay we'll pick you up in a half hour. we have to get ness on the way there" sab says.

"okay sounds good. i'll get ready"

they say goodbye before hanging up. she goes to her closet and puts on a baby t.

"fuck" she groans realizing she has to do laundry. she had a pair of clean leggings left so she slipped them on.