four

[june 11th, 2021]

sydneyluna added to their story

sydney started packing her suitcase for miami

sydney started packing her suitcase for miami. she was on a facetime call with jessie, nessia and sab.

"i kind of wanna dye my hair" sydney says biting her nail.

"you should go back to dark, you look so hot with dark hair" jessie says.

"yes! let's do it in miami!!!" ness encourages.

"how are you feeling?" sab asks sydney.

"kind of nervous? i'm not even sure... i have mixed emotions" she laughs.

"well we see them at the airport in an hour so better get over the nervousness!" jessie laughs.

"it was good we got to meet them before" nessia smiles.

"aaron was so cute!" sab blushes.

"AWW sabby poo has a little crush!" sydney teases.

"oh shut up" sab rolls her eyes.

they call until she finishes packing and they all get into uber's, going to the airport.

"hey syd" vinnie waves at her as she makes her way over to the group. they had all already been there.

"hi" she exclaims pulling everybody into a hug.

"who's ready for miami!" jessie shouts throwing her fist in the air.

she gets followed by the group throwing some 'whoops' before finally getting ready to board the plane.

"be safe my love" elias says, kissing nessia's head.

"bye syd love ya" he shouts as they group walks away.

"love you big bro" she says waving goodbye.

they all board the plane, purposely making vinnie and sydney sit next to each other.

"i want window seat!" sydney says throwing herself into their row.

vinnie laughs as she sits down at the seat, vinnie sitting right next to her.

"ahh here i am" an elder lady in a bright pink shirt shouts sitting down next to vinnie.

"hey kids" she smiles at the two.

they both send her a warm smile before they get comfortable.

two hours into the ride, the woman at the end had fallen asleep, her head rested in vinnies shoulder. sydney was on her laptop, answering to emails and vinnie was on his phone.

she puts her laptop away, yawning, before looking back at vinnie. she laughs out loud when she sees vinnies situation before quickly covering her mouth.