one

[june 3rd, 2021]

liked by nessia, pasabist and 127,917 otherssydneyluna over it

sydneyluna over it.
june 3

comments
nessia i have the cutest baby sis
sydneyluna i <3 u sm
user1 bod goals😩
hater1 shut the fuck up
user2 what happened to you and your boyfriend?
user3 they broke up💔
user2 how do u know
user4 she deleted all their photos
hater2 why r u making that face
user5 ur back omg
pasabist look at u my lil bean
sydneyluna mwah
user6 so pretty
hater3 y'all seen the way she looked in the vid... she was an ugly mess
jessiebergg ur so hot
sydneyluna kiss u
user6 YES SYD IS BACK😁
hater4 glad gage left u lol
load more comments

it was 8pm on a friday. sydney was in bed in her apartment in the same black sweats and hoodie she had been wearing for the past couple days.

she was scrolling through comments, reading them. her followers had caught on by now that her and gage were over.

it had been nearly two weeks since she walked in on him on top of another girl in the apartment they shared. a three year relationship down the drain.

in those two weeks, she completely disappeared off of social media.

–well except a video of her yelling at him, crying at the apartment building was currently surfing through social media. definitely not good for her reputation.

most fans figured out by then that they were over. which they definitely were.

she blocked his number as soon as she walked out, and moved out of the apartment.

"syd you have to get out of the house babe" sab said through the facetime call on her laptop.

"i agree. there's a little party going on tonight if you want to-" jessie began saying but got interrupted by sydney.

"no. that's the last thing i wanna do right now."

"sydney you've literally been in those same clothes for a week now. at least shower" nessia says.

"okay first of all, it's only been like three days and second of all i showered three days ago. plus it's not like i'm doing anything"

"yea but it'll be good for you. why don't you pour yourself a bath, me, sab and ness will bring over some wine and i'll bring some weed and we can watch grown ups" jessie suggests.