chapter 6/safe place

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚.. 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

Tsukauchi POV

I've been talking to the doctors to see what we can do to help the kid. He's name was izuku or Izumi. Something like that. The doctors said that they can give him some medicine to make him forget the.. Accident.. I took out a pen and notebook and took note of what the doctor has to say and to see if it's important or not. " They should be taken every day, no more no less. The older he gets the stronger the meds have to get. Kids at his age are meant to have fun and be, not have panic attacks. We need to give everyone kids the same amount of happiness. We found a kid that's the same as that izuku kid. Tenko Shimura that's the kids name. He's next to that izuku kid. If you want to, I can get a free room for eraser head, you, izuku, and tenko?"

"sure that would be lovely thank you so much" to be honest I really didn't like this hospital. I've heard lots of rumors about some doctors killing people and stuff like that but.. This doctors.. Sounds nice? I don't really get it but ok. I got up from my chair and walk up to midoriya's room I peeked in to see what he's up to.

Izuku's POV

some random nice lady gave me a box of crayons and papers and told me to draw everything I saw. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Everything was closing up on me. I started to see black again. Help... HELP!... d̶o̶n̶'t̶ w̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ m̶i̶d̶o̶r̶i̶y̶a̶.. I̶'l̶l̶ h̶e̶l̶p̶ y̶o̶u̶.." I saw two red eyes.. Glowing... Brighter and brighter... I woke up again to me laying on the bed. I got up quickly. The lady was still there and asked me if I was ok. I stayed quite for a sec.. Then I nodded my head as yes. Then started coloring. I felt some eyes staring at me. I think it's that lady tho.

20 mins later

I used most of the red crayon but finally finished what I was drawing. It was bloody. Blood... I hate that word to.. I looked at the lady and she looked scared but not that surprised. She got up and took the drawing. "I'll b-be back kiddo" " m-mhm". I have a small window and I can see through it a little. But I can kindly figure out what's happening. I can make out four people. The lady, the guy that looks like a cat (aizawa), the tsukauchi guy, and a doctor.. I'm scared.. I need to leave.

I heard a noise that sounds like sand falling on the floor and I look around. I saw the other kid that room was next to mine, and a big ish whole on the wall. " hey! Your that kid I saw early! Sorry I didn't introduced myself. My name is Tenko Shimura! What's yours? " I backed up I little.. I haven't talked to anyone lately, well the doctors try to make me talk but I don't want to.. But this.. Shimura.. I can talk to him righ- "hello are you there? "

I waved his hand in front of my face. " w-what? O-oh.. U-umm m-my name is I-Izuku midoriya.. N-nice to meet y-you shimura! " I smiled a bit. "nice to meet you too midoriya! So what is a little kid doing here? " " h-huh what do you mean i-isn't this the h-hospital? " " yeah but a metal hospital.. Do you wanna know how I got here midoriya? " "I-if you don't mind.. " "I don't mind at all. Well it's a loooooooong story.. But loooooong story short my quirk killed my family.. My quirk is called 'Decay' which allows me to disintegrate whatever he touches with all five fingers. It's pretty cool but scar- I mean wired!.. What about you? Why are you here? I'm not saying it in a mean way"

. Him too well at least I don't feel that lonely.. "m-me t-to.. B-but I d-don't u-under s-stand my quirk.. I've heard the doctors say I might have some blood quirk which would make sense. I killed my mom, a man how came in our house, and other people I don't remember.. AND I DON'T WHAT TO REMEMBER. IT'S ALL DISGUSTING TO REMEMBER.. ALL I CAN HEAR IS BOOM BANG BAM.. EXPLODE EXPLODE EXPLODE EXPLODE EXPLODE EXPLODE EXPLODE!!! AND ANKOKU KEEPS TELLING AND REMINDING ME OF I-"

He hugged me.. He hugged me! Why would he hug a monster!?. "I'm so sorry midoriya for asking you.. My loud mouth is always asking questions.. I'm sorry" I hugged back. "it's ok.. It was my fault that I continued talking.." Ever since that day me and shimura became friends.. Mr. Tsukauchi talked to use asking up about our past. Shimura and I would talk for hours saying who our favorite heros are... Until he disappear.. He got kidnapped...

Aizawa's POV

the midoriya kid was asleep and me and tsukauchi when in quietly. We gaved him the med that makes him forget and the past. He was still sleeping and I picked him up, me and tsukauchi got in his car. " I found out that he has a uncle and anut who lives close by. Midoriya will forget about it and just think his uncle and anut are his mom and dad and this will be our go to plan." " if you say so tsukauchi". We arrived at the house, they let us in and we expand what happened to him and his family. And they said that they can let him live there.. I don't like this uncle guy.. I can smell the smallest hint of alcohol. I don't think we should leave him here but if that's what tsukauchi wants then it's fine by me.

Izukus POV

I woke up to see a four people. A lady, man holding her hand, a cat like man and someone holding medicine "midoriya this is your uncle and anut. They will be talking care of you but you can call them mom and dad. And here" he gaved me a bottle of something "take this medicine. You have to take it each day and if you don't have any come to this hospital and will give you more medicine alright midoriya? " I nodded

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

1111 WORD WOOOOW. I'm so sorry again I haven't been posting chapters I've been very busy. Happy thanks giving everyone. Remember to drink water and EAT 👁👁.
Have a good day/night

(

(1128words))

Your local week ;P