"That's besides the point. You want some?"

"If it's nasty, I'm cussing you out," I said, seriously.

He took the container out the bag. When he opened the top to the container, I saw some jacked up looking brownies.

I scrunched my face up. "You sure those are brownies?"

Kasey cut his eyes at me. "Yes, I tried, aight? I made them for you."

I grabbed his chin, planting a kiss on his lips. "Well, I give you an A for effort," I tell him.

I ain't going to front but he was adorable.

I grabbed one and took a bite out of it. I nodded my head approvingly. "I'm shocked that this shit is actually good."

"Told you I ain't so bad at cooking."

"You had to have supervision-"

"Let a nigga be great."

I chuckled at him, breaking into a smile.

At this point, the movie was just background noise.

I take my eyes away from the tv screen to look over at him. He was opening a baggie that had some weed in it. He laid back into the couch with the baggie on his lap.

I bit my lip as I stared at him. He was wearing black sweats, black wife beater, all white Air Forces, and his hat was put on backwards.

He was lining the weed up on the paper. He must've noticed me staring too hard when he looked up at me, flashing me a smile.

"Damn, you over there straight blushing. I must really be that fine," Kasey joked.

I smacked my teeth. "Ain't nobody was staring at your ugly ass so don't get your ego up too high."

"It's okay if you was, baby. You know I don't mind whether if you want to admit it or not."

After he gets done lining the weed up on the paper, he begins to roll up and lick it. "Why you over there on the floor? You don't want to come and sit by your man?"

"Nigga, for what? I'm already comfortable and don't feel like getting up."

Kasey grabs his shit and gets up to go sit down next to me on the floor causing me to let out an annoyed groan.

"Why couldn't you just have done that before?"

He didn't answer as he smacked my ass hard as fuck, making me wince. "How many times do I gotta tell you to stop smacking my ass?" I asked, turning over on my side to look at him crazy.

"Quit playing, acting like you don't love it."

"How about I do it and see if you'll love it. I guarantee you that you will hate it."

Kasey gets all serious. "Don't do that shit to me. It's aight for me to do it to you, but never do that shit to me."

I move over some so I can go and smack it, grip it, or sumn' causing him to jump back. "I'm dead ass, Gee. Chill out."