Hoping For The Luck Of The Irish

KHAOS POV

     It was hard to talk to Cherry and not tell her everything. It felt like I was betraying her but if I had told club business, even if it is about her, I would have been betraying the club. I wanted to tell her that Pablo has been helping us. I wanted to tell her that Alejandro's PI found her in Louisiana. He had been following her all week. Luge grabbed him last night. We don't know if he got word to Alejandro yet or not. Pablo is trying to find out without being busted. Their mother wouldn't like that. I wanted to tell her Clint is Luge and Timberleigh is his sister helping watch her. I wanted to tell her Beast and I are on our way there later today. About five of us are going to interrogate the PI. All of that I couldn't tell her even though I wanted to. I love her and hate to keep secrets from her.

     Dad calls me and several others into his office. "What's up, Prez?" I ask. "Beast, Tiny, Hawk, Ice, and you are going to head down there. Should take you until tomorrow sometime. It takes a little over 18 hours to get there. I want updates at each stop. We need all the information we can get." Mayhem says. We all agree and leave to pack. We plan to leave right after dinner.

    We are now a little over halfway there and on our third stop, when I call to check in. "Hey Prez. We stopped so I am letting you know, no problems and making good time." I say. "Luge finally broke the PI. Alejandro will know tomorrow when the package arrives. Cherry, Timberleigh, Willow, and Poppy are all in danger. The rest of Luge's MC, Freewheelers MC, is on their way here. You will be meeting with Luge and three from the Hell's Angels there. My understanding is that it will be Firefly, Popeye, and Chains that will meet you. You guys will have to meet up and convince the girls to come back here. If you have any issues, call me. I am sure between Sheila, Ivy, and I we can convince them. We will leave Alejandro or his men a message there to come to us. It's time for this to end once and for all. Pablo says that Alejandro only has about ten men. He has already put out word and so have his allies, not to help Alejandro. So, it will be just him and his ten men. I am sure Cherry can help us make sure he shows. I wish you all the luck, son. You are going to need it." Dad informs me. Once I hang up with him, I inform everyone else on what is happening and the new plan. I hope Cherry doesn't kill, castrate, or run from this. Dad is right, it is time for it to end. At home in Colorado would be the best and safest place to deal with him. Hopefully Luge has the luck of the Irish to convince Cherry.