~14

'She didn't.', Jayma said.

'Frankie was at my house. He told me they just had sex.', he said.

'Do you really believe him?', Jayma asked.

I woke up by their whispering.

So they stopped talking. I looked around and saw Harry. When he turned his head to me, I fastly looked away. I decided to get my headphones and listen to some music.

We landed in Paris and a bus took us the the Hotel.

The girls and I decided to see the Eiffeltower first. So did the boys. 

On our way to the Underground...

'Are they really holding hands?', Jayma asked me.

'I think so.', I answered.

'Someone has a crush.', Liam joked.

Immediately Julia and Niall let go of eachothers hand.

We laughed.

When we went around the corner, we saw the Eiffeltower.

'Wow! It is amazing.', Jayma said.

'It really is.', Charly said.

'Let's go on top of it.', Liam said.

We all wore sunglasses and hats to not get recognised.

When we took the elevator to the second floor, we enjoyed the view and there was actually a bit of piece between our bands.

Afterwards we went to the Hotel and had a meeting with the video producer. He was really nice. They planned for us to do the shoot at first in front of Sacré-Coeur with the skyline of Paris behind us. 

Each pair should be filmed on their way through Paris.

Louis and Jayma should go by car, Liam and Charly should take the underground, Julia and Niall should take bikes and Harry and I should go by bus. Finally we should meet at the Eiffeltower, and sing an dance on to of the glittering Eiffeltower. We were fine with that.

We got into hair and makeup rooms and got ready.

Of course I was in the hairstyling room with Harry at the same time.

'So, what sort of hair do you want?', the hairdresser asked me.

'Actually I like them big, fluffy and curly.', I said.

'With whom are you singing?', she asked. 

'Him.', I said pointing at him.

'Well, he's got the same hair. That wouldn't look too good. How about I straighten your hair, but you'll still get a lot of volume?', she asked.

'Would be fine, aswell.', I said.

'It'll look beautiful.', Harry said.

I didn't answer at all. I gave him an angry look and then looked down to hide how red I turned.

After I got my hair ready, we got up to the mountain.

We started filming and then went on filming the others.

At last we were in the bus to film Harry and me.

'Okay. Now sing your verses and look at eachother whilst the last note.', the producer said.

We tried that. But Harry looked at me very strange. It was more like starring.

'Harry, stop the starring.', the producer said.

'Sorry, I can't help.', he said.

We finally got the single shoots done and drove over to the Eiffeltower.

There we had some time. Before I could help myself, Harry pulled me in one of the souvenier shops on the first floor.

'Let me out, Harry.', I said.

'Let me explain myself.', he said.

'Fuck you.', I said.

'Alright. If you don't let me talk to you like an adult, I'll start speaking right now. After that wonderful night with you, I was totally hurt, when you just wanted to be friends with me! But I never would do something you don't want, so I hided my true feelings. Whilst we were in France, I thought of how much I want to fight for you. I want to be with you...'

'Stop it.', I said quite.

'And that night, when we arrived, Frankie was at my house.'

'Wait what? Frankie?', I asked shocked.

'Yes. And he told me, the two of you were just back together and just had sex. That shocked me, but I thought, you were still in love and luckier with him. So I didn't do anything about him. I didn't want to be in the way of you being happy.'

'Stop....', I whispered.

Whilst he was talking, he came closer and took my hands. I only noticed how close he was actually standing.