~ 3

'Who?', he asked.

I slipped through under his arm to escape. I went upstairs.

'You just asked for one answer.', I said.

He smiled at me.

When we continued with our music, we talked about the song. I was a bit like 'Midnight Memories', so more upbeat and good-mood-music. 

In the first and second verse there were two parts, and there was a pre-chorus before each refrain. So the management and the music producer decided to pair us up and give one 'couple' the first verse, the other one the second verse, one couple would get the pre-chorus and the last one would get the bridge. 

'So to pair you up.....How would you like it?', they asked.

'I'd say mix it. We all don't care, right?', Jayma said.

'Alright. Let's go oldest to oldest and so on!', they said.

Obviously Jayma and Louis were the oldest. Liam and Charly the second oldest, Julia and Niall the second youngest and Harry and I the youngest.

'And what about the parts?', I asked.

'The same. The oldess first and the youngest last.', they said. 

That would mean that Harry and I would get the bridge, what I liked, because it has long ending. 

We decided to practise it and we went over it a few times. When Julia and Niall sang together, Jayma, Charly and I smiled big. We were quite happy that Julia got to sing with him. We knew he was her favorite. 

Then we went into different rooms to work on our individual parts.

So Harry and I went into the bathroom, because there's the best sound.

The last bit was 'Let's hope this night will last forever'. And in the end we needed to go very high.

'Let's hope this night will last firever.', I sang

'Yeah, that was good.', he smiled.

'Don't lie. I know that it's not the best.'

'What? No! I'm not lying. I really like your voice.', he said.

'Really? That means a lot coming from you!', I said.

'Why? I'm not a perfect singer myself.', he replied.

That really impressed me. How can someone be in the worlds biggest boyband for five years, being mostly the lead singer which every girl falls in love with, and isn't too confindent?

'I like you, Styles.', I said.

'Really? Good! I like you, aswell.', he smiled. 

'We should go on working, now!', I reminded him.

We sang those four sentences for about a thousand times and then joined the others. 

We practised the entire song for thousands of times and then recorded it for the first time. After listening to it...

'We sound quite good together!', Louis said.

'That's because Jayma seems to have a great voice.', Harry joked.

'Ha ha!', Louis said.

'Sorry guys, but the girls need to continue working now.', the Manager said.

'What do we have to do?', Jayma asked.

'You need to record another song for your Youtube channel. The fans rely on your updates every two week.'

'How about we sing with the boys? The fans would love that!', I said.

'Why not? If the boys are alright with it.'

Great! I love singing sessions. And now I was quite excited. 

'What should we sing?', Louis asked.

'I have an idea.', I said and Jayma and I smiled.

We sang 'A dream is a wish' by the Disney All Stars. 

We gave everybody parts and recorded it together. It was a lot of fun.

I actually cannot wait for working with the boys a lot more.