~10

The next day, I woke up in Harrys arms.

'Morning, princess.', he said.

He kissed my forehead and huged me tight.

'Morning. Did you sleep well?', I asked.

'Perfect with such a beautiful lady in my arms. Did you?', he asked.

'Didn't sleep so good for a very long time. Felt safe in your arms.'

'Good. I was actually too tired to not sleep. You made me tired.'

'Oh really? You just did a really good job.', I joked.

He smiled at me and kissed me.

'Harry, listen. I know it sounds stupid but I just want to be friends with you! I really need time and right now, my life is quite complicated.'

'Oh okay.', he sad quite.

'Please don't be mad.', I begged.

'I'm not. It's okay, hun. Then I got good sex from a good friend.', he joked.

'Yes, you did.'

I smiled, because I knew that he understood. I actually didn't want to be just friends with him, but I needed to be sure of my feelings. I was very confused and wanted some more time to find out.

He took me home and when I entred the flat, the girls were having breakfast together.

'Okay. Now, don't tell me you didn't have sex with him.', Jayma said.

'I'm not gonna lie.', I said.

'So?', Charly asked.

'So, I'm not going to say anything.', I said and went to the bathroom.

After I got a shower, I sat down to the others. They threw questions at me.

'Alright, girls. Don't be so annoying. Yes, we had sex. And yes, it was awesome.', I said.

'How good is he?', Charly asked.

'Better than most guys I had.', I said smiling.

'And are you a couple now?', Julia asked.

'No. We're not. I told him that I just want to be friends.'

'Why? You are buzzing around him for days now.', Charly said.

'Yeah. I mean, it really looks like you really, really like him.', Jayma said.

'I just said that to have more time. I need time to make sure what I really feel for him.', I explained.

'Alright, then. I hope, he takes it that way.', Julia said.

'He's not stupid. He'll get that.', I said.

'Hopefully. I don't want you to get hurt.', Jayma said.

***

Three days later, I texted Harry non-stop. We texted about everything. And since they were in france for two days, I wasn't able to see him. 

It made me sad, but also made me think about my feelings for him.

Sunday night, I was watching TV in my pyjamas. Jayma was in the bathtub and Jules and Charly were out in the cinema. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I opened and sadly saw Frankie standing there. He went in directly.

'Hey. No, you don't need to come in.', I said.

'C'mon honey. Shall we go to your bed directly or is anybody here?', he said.

'Oh go fuck yourself. Leave, now!', I said.

'Oh Lee. I know you want me. Or do you have someone else?', he asked.

'No, I don't. And it would be none of your business.', I said.

'Don't be so harsh on me. I just want your hot body.'

He came closer to me and put his hands first on my waist and then on my butt. I slapped him in the face.

'Ouch!', he said rubbing it.

'Leave, now, or I'll call the police. You're really getting on my nerves. I don't want to be with you in any way. I don't want to have sex with you in any possible way and I don't even want to talk to you in any way possible. And all these three things are ment for ever. Never talk to me again. And if you are ever coming close to me, I'll kick you in places, you'll never hear the bells ring again. Got this?', I screamed.

'Oh fuck you. You're not even hot, anymore.', he said.

He left. I had tears in my eyes when I closed the door. 

When I turned around, Jayma huged me and I felt safe.

'Forget that jerk. You've got Harry now! He's better than him.', she calmed me down.