Introduciton

She.

It all started earlier this year.

I actually come from germany. But all my life I felt a strong connection to Britain. That's why I decided to go there. My other passion in life was music. I sing all day, dance all day and get on everybodys nerves with it. So I started my own channel on youtube to sing there and share my passion with others.They call me Lee, but my actual name is Lina-Mary. On youtube I found a girl singing aswell. She was from the USA and had an amazing talent. She was this typical black girl with that smokey-soul-voice. We texted a lot and sang together once or twice. Sadly we only did it on the internet and never face to face. We found out that we both loved Britain. 
When I got my graduation in june, we decided to take all our money and go to London. We were super excited. And everything went on really fast, because what I didn't know, is that her uncle sent our duets to a music producer in London, who was more than a fan of us. He decided to start a new girlband. Jayma, my friend, and I couldn't believe it. We were invited to London and met two other girls, who were having youtube channels with millions of fans. Their names were Julia and Charly. She was from Bristol and had 1,4 million followers on youtube. Julia was from Ireland, from some small village with around 400 people living there. She was one of the most succesfull youtubers from Ireland.
When we sat together, we found out that we liked pop music and a lot of party music aswell.
It took us three month to work on our harmonies, our style and of course our band name, which had to be 'Young Mind'. So three month to become a girlband. Our first song was actually a cover of 'To Sir With Love'. It smashed the charts and went directly to number one. 

You may think now, and where's the issue?
Well....Our Management thought that we should collaborate with a boyband. And not just some boyband, One Direction.
There started the Issue!
There started my close friendship with Liam, Julias romance with Niall and my romance with Harry.