We both looked at him and he's smiling again, saying, "Oh, alright." 

He pulled us both into a hug. Jimin laughed again, and I couldn't help but join him. We all hugged in silence for a long, long while. 

Eventually I heard small snores, so I looked at the two precious men next to me and saw both of their eyes closed, mouths partially open, in a deep sleep. I smiled, satisfied with where I am. Without knowing it, my own eyes ended up closing as well.

---

Jungkook P.O.V.-

My eyes were closing again. I open them, trying to stay awake, and look at the clock. 

8:46 AM

Mom and Eomma were watching their favorite show, "Eat Jin," trying to get me into it again. It's really just a handsome guy making food and eating it. There's no plot at all. Honestly, I'm only making an effort to see the handsome dude.

After we came back home from the office, Eomma started ranting about how cute they were. Yeah, cute.

She said she was mad at first, but she thought about it and how her and Mom were the same. I fake-threw up when she said that with a smile, and she smacked me over the head. I laughed.

Now, we were fine, watching the show. Well, most of us. I was already falling asleep.

"Jungkook-ah~"

What the hell?

"Jungkookie come here, hmm?~"

Wait, I know that voice..

"Kookie~"

Jimin-hyung?!-

"Mmm very smart, sir~"

Then the blackness faded away, and all I saw was a bed. But there was a figure on top of it, sitting on their knees. I started walking towards the bed.

Sir? What the fuck am I dreaming?

"Come here and find out, why don't you?"

Then I saw it clearly. There was Jimin. On the bed. In black short-shorts with two silver chains connecting over his abdomen to the tight black crop-top shirt he was wearing. But it was mostly see through. Jimin's legs were spread out a little, knees facing either side of me, his hands in the middle of the angle. He had his dark controlled-mess of hair, and was that.. mascara? As I got closer, there were more details. Yup, it was mascara. And damn, he looked good with it. Jimin was smirking with one hand up, gesturing me over.

I felt myself blush, even though it wasn't real.

Wait. It's not real. Who cares. I can succumb here, it's my own mind.

I crawled onto the bed, staring down at Jimin. He sat down fully now, looking up at me with pleading eyes.

The sight itself was almost just too much. I gave in and smirked back.

"So, 'sir,' was it?"

"Yes sir" He looked triumphant but also submissive, knowing he won.

"No. Call me master." I pick his head up from his chin and smash my lips onto his without letting him say anything else. 

I hear Jimin moan into the kiss, and it made me go crazy. I cut off the kiss just to take off my shirt, and then immediately connected them again. I suddenly felt his cold fingertips against my abs, making me shiver. I leaned down slowly, bringing him under me as his arms went up over my chest and over my shoulders.

I put my arms around him, disconnecting the kiss so I could kiss down his jaw, to his ear, his neck, collarbone.

"M-Master~"

I smirked at the name.

"Yes, Jimin-ah?"

"A-Are you gonna snap out of it and go take care of yourself soon?"

That random sentence made my head jerk up in confusion, looking at his still lewd face.

"What?"

"I said wake up and relieve yourself."

Now I was confused as hell. I sat up, him leaning up against his hands, staring at me.

"H-Huh?" I questioned.

"Oh my Namjesus, wake up Jungkook!" It came out of Jimin's mouth, but it didn't sound like him. It sounded like..

I opened my eyes, coming face-to-face with my Mom, her staring directly at me. I sat up, yawning and ruffling my hair. It was a dream.

"Did you hear me, Jungkook?"

"Yeah." I was too tired. She sat back on the couch as I looked around.

Eomma was staring at me along with Mom and the T.V. was paused. Everything else was still.

"What's going on? Why'd you pause?" I pointed at the T.V. lazily.

Eomma spoke up with a smile. An almost-gonna-laugh-but-not-going-to type of smile. "You were talking in your sleep."

My face went red as I looked down and saw the tent in my pants. Ah shit.

I ran upstairs with my hand over my area, completely embarrassed. Eomma and Mom were hysterically laughing downstairs as I closed the door and sat on the bed, sighing and laying back. My legs dangled over the bottom of the bed.

What the hell was that? Why did I dream that? I never thought of him that way before.

I covered my face and sighed before facing the facts. How the hell am I going to deal with this tomorrow at school? 

I put the thought aside and realized I have to deal with something else first. 

I sat up and started taking off my pants.

---

a/n:

i was grounded so pain and im sorry i couldnt update earlier so- and uploads might be a little all over the place bc of me being grounded and stuff so- but yeah :))

- me <3