chapter 2 - meet the family - 3

-

When Christian led me back inside, his mom just got back home with his little sister. I heard her voice before I could see her.

Christian commented, "Be prepared, Mia might bombard you."

"I think I can handle her," I joked.

When Mia saw me, she ran up to me and gave me a hug. She was absolutely adorable!

"Oh my gosh, you're real," she exclaimed.

"Hi," I greeted, "You must be Mia."

"That's me," she asserted. "I absolutely love your shoes." Was it possible to already love her? She definitely knew her fashion. I looked down at my new Christian Louboutin booties.

Ana's Shoes

Ana's Shoes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I replied, "Thank you."

"Those are from the fall collection, right? I wanted to get them, but my mom said I already had too many shoes," she said.

"A girl can never have too many shoes," I replied, and we both giggled.

-

Christian's POV

While Mia ambushed Ana, Grace said she wanted to talk to me.

"Christian, Anastasia is just lovely," she said.

"I'm aware, mother," I replied.

She started grabbing things out of the fridge and placed them on the island to start dinner.

"You should bring her around here more often," she suggested.

"If you don't scare her off," I quipped.

"Oh, hush, Christian," she chastised me, "Don't be so melodramatic."

I rolled my eyes at her and went to go save Ana from Mia's exuberance.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 13, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

young in loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें